Can I run PS2? Here are my Specs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by boron112, Dec 17, 2012.

1. boron112

My Specs:-

Processor:- i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz upto 3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost)
    Memory:- 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Video Card:- AMD Radeon HD 6770M (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

I would really like to know if I can run this beautiful game on my laptop.
  2. GrUnTuS

Heya boron112 I run this game on a MSI GT683 laptop with 16g ram / Nvidia m570gtx / Intel 2630 QM and the game runs good at around 40+ fps in medium settings and in high settings I get between 25 - 35 fps in high settings depending on the crowd.
    The game looks great in medium settings with distance and field of view maxed.

http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT683DX-GT683DXR-.html#/?div=Specification
    This is what I am running the game on so you should be A-Ok...
    • Up x 1
  3. boron112

Thank you GrUnTuS for replying. But the reason I asked this question is because here:- Link my card is listed in the red section (not supported) and yours in yellow section (Meets minimum system requirements). So will this stop the game from running with a message that my Graphic Card is not supported or will I be able to run it on low or medium settings.
  4. boron112

5. Munq

Download the game and find out. It's the only way to be sure.
    • Up x 1
  6. boron112

I am just asking if the game gives an error message if the system does not met the minimum requirements or it would run even though the specifications are low. I know that my Graphic Card can easily run the game. So, I just want to know if the launcher prevents the game from running if minimum Specifications are not met.
  7. boron112

OH!!!! Where are my manners. Thank you for replying.
  8. boron112

9. boron112

another bump. Please Support team it would be kind if you plz reply
  10. Owen Fox

Sure can, mate. My laptop has a red graphics card and it still runs. No error messages. Frames are annoying, but you can optimise your settings to take advantage of your cpu more than your gpu, whereas my laptop's cpu sucks too.
    Enjoy the game! PS, the quadra post wasn't necessary in a time span of 1 hour. The forums can move pretty slow at these times.
    • Up x 1
  11. boron112

Thank you Owen Fox.
  12. boron112

And sorry guys for bumping a lot :)