I avoid Vanu anymore

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by notw2, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millsy

Don't know who this BS is but he's obviously good at long range in all factions.
    • Up x 3
  2. ProjectRay12

There's also a chance you might miss your only shot with any of the other tanks too.
    Don't try that ****.
  3. Sharmanti

Really now. I just played a session.

I don't ******* shoot at anything, if it isn't insanely still. Because otherwise I can't ******* kill it. My aim jumps so hard just from bursting. Keep sustained fire on a target? More than 10 meters? Not possible. Vanu guys just aim and spray and kill me
    I litteraly avoided shooting at other LA, because I knew, if I started shooting at them they would see me and just kill me.
    What do you know, one of them saw me, dead in 0.5 sec. Real fun. One of them jetpacked and managed to kill me. My crosshair was on that guys upper chest area, yet he killed me faster.

The TTK is so well designed that they can soak just enough bullets to react and jump around, making it impossible to hit them with the **** weapon I have
  4. Strife_iH

wow, i didnt know that had a name, thanks!!

most of people in this thread and most of FPS games suffers from that lol
    • Up x 1
  5. lsp1

What are you smoking? TR feels exactly the same, I can still snipe across the map with carv tac 5 and cycler.(with lmb held down) And still get destroyed by TR on my NC, by their default guns. If a BR40 is running around with a stock gun, there's something wrong. WHen EVERYONE runs around with the default guns then there's a problem.

With that said, I hate the VS skill less troll faction. Every time I fight them it's like getting trolled by the game, they should just remove them completely. No one likes them anyway, except for little kids and losers stroking their epeens.
  6. Phrygen

such a joke, this post is nonsense.
    • Up x 1
  7. crissHill

Please. The cannon has a recoil, if you just click away both shots you will miss the second one. the DPS isnt that high in distances beyond 10meters.

If they add functionality to reload both barrels individually then I will say these DPS readings are correct. Prowler currently does least dps on anything else but short range.
  8. Strife_iH

fixed, the fact that you dont like them doesnt mean nobody does, the world doesnt turn around you boy.
  9. lsp1

Revolve around, and look at how many threads there are complaining about VS. Hence no one likes them. Only people bad at this game would enjoy playing at such a advantage in every aspect of gameplay.
  10. Hanif

Agreed, this seems to the situation on Connery from my experiences there...
  11. Strife_iH

again, the world doesnt turn around you or those that dont like them, there are many people that dont like them but they dont want them to get removed. i like them (specially their music), many people like them, they are not going to remove them and dump tons of hours of work they did for this faction, its not going to happen i dont need to be a dev to say this...

and those complains are normal, people always complain about getting killed on every single game, they all think like this:

[Insert faction that kills you all the time here] is OP, nerf pls, [Insert faction that you play here] sucks, buff pls

i see many complains about the other factions as well, its just typical, if the VS were OP they would be owning most of territories in all continents most of the time, but that just doesnt happen at least on the 3 servers i play on the 3 different factions, some day TR controlls a whole continent for hours, and the next day its VS or NC.
  12. STEALTHKILL

According to this silly forum every faction is OPed in the eyes of the other factions! When will people realize that they are obviously being bias if everyone is THINKING the other is OPed if one simply look at all the threads swearing the VS are OPed, no the TR are OPed, no the NC are OPed LOL!
    • Up x 1
  13. Hodo

I would love to see the whole thing this comes from I can never get that damned document when I am on my home Computer.

But with that said, its not about the damage.

Before I get into it, I will say Vanu are not OP, TR arent OP, and NC arent OP.

Vanu have an advantage at range because of the flat trajectory of their guns, meaning 0 as in ZERO round drop, but they drop off damage at range. They do have a high cyclic rate on their infantry weapons, and low recoil but he low damage isnt counters it. In CQB the Vanu are actually at a disadvantage over NC. You just have to get them to miss more.

NC have some REALLY powerful hard hitting weapons, but are as about as accurate as a blind man in an *** kicking contest. Which means stay out of Point Blank Range with them.

TR have good all around weapons, they really arent great at any ONE thing. Most people think they are OP because they do decent at everything. And that fits most COD/BF style players more. But if you like to do one style of fighting you will find you will not be as good with TR weapons over the other two factions.

So dont say something is OP because your are playing your faction style wrong.
  14. myrmexaw

if VS is overpowered then how come TR own the most continent on each server ?
  15. Xandax

Same 'frustration' (well annoyance) for me - but instead of avoiding them; I go out of my way to take out Vanu targets over all other targets. Only if they're not around do I not shoot at them first. :D
  16. Aelloon

Bullet drop has almost no effect in anything outside of sniper battles. You do realize that, right?
  17. Scorch Draken

Well, for the NC being uncoordinated, it depends the server. I play NC, and there are plenty of people on there that are coordinated. For the NC weapons, you would need to find the right one to combat the TR, and the right one to fight the VS. So far for me, it's the default medic gun.
  18. InducedApathy

Scythe seems better because of it's compact model imo. Easier to dodge stuff even as a noob imo.
  19. Gobmi

Original poster seems to be the weakest link in the whole TR faction.

Props for the rest of the TR for good fights in Miller!
  20. CoolJ

Well, since you are such an expert, would you mind telling us what was buffed in beta for VS? I bet you don't even know.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.