Extended mags and Soft point ammo for scout rifles please

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Village, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Village

+1 if you think they deserve it. +10 rounds for automatic scout rifles, +5 for semi-automatic.
    • Up x 2
  2. BigMcLargeHuge

Tempting.. But I'm pretty hooked on my lazerdot.. I think they should probably work on fixing the ones we have atm before they think about adding more. I remember someone putting forth some bullet hole shots and stating that the forward grip for Nyx wasn't working?
  3. Wobberjockey

which is why it would be a good option. the ammo trade off might be a no brainer for certain situations, but i know i would think long and hard about taking my fore grip off my artemis
  4. altonyc

I think that might have to do with the COF the semiauto scout rifles have. They should fix this before adding more attachments.

Though I hear the auto scout rifles could greatly benefit from extended mags...might make the infiltrator a bit more useful at infiltrating.
  5. Daimond

Well in beta we had locked certs for Soft point ammo and Velocity ammo. But SOE I guess figered that it was better to tack thoughs away and just give us more Sniper rifles to compansate lol. I know I would like more options on anot of our stuff, I would of liked to see AV ammo, so that way we could do more dmg to the bigger stuff, or even Explosive rounds.
    I would like to see the extended Mag for my Pistol though as the gun has a vary low clip size.
  6. PandoraAce

This has my full and complete support.
  7. Village

8. Flukeman62

Won't need it for much longer smgs are coming!!!
  9. Fishie

Are you sure? Isn't the full auto scout rifle an SMG?
  10. OldMaster80

You assume that smgs will be available for Infiltrators, which is not sure yet.
  11. Flukeman62

nope its a rifle
  12. Fishie

Sure, by definition, but it functions like an SMG.

Yeah, I wish we could get some kind of response or acknowledgment from SOE, about anything really. I just want to get an idea what their vision for this class is.