Equinox: Yes or No

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by VladiX, Dec 12, 2012.

1. VladiX

Finally im geting to 500 cert points. Should i buy this weapon or some other one? This one is kinda all in one weapon, thats why i like it.
    But i have no idea whats the diference between this and the pulsar which im using atm.

Can someone give me pros and cons of this weap, what attacments should i use and most importantly should i buy it?
  2. DEye

Good projectile velocity, predictable recoil, accurate and fast firing it's one of my favorite guns in the game. Not quite as good as the H-V in TTK but the utility is priceless!

I run with a underbarrel smoke grenade+NV scope, SP ammo and compensator as my default loadout and I can't overstate how useful this is to cover me for rezzing as well as blinding enemies who lack the NV scope while I shoot right thru it. :D
  3. Domnonos

Bought it. Didn't like it... While it has good accuracy at range it lacks the punch to do anything when you hit :)
    But its main advantage is of course that you can attach UB weapons on it.

Replaced the Equinox with the H-V45 instead and it's awesome.
  4. Cidroyz

same i bought it, its CRAP! if not for underbarrel grenades and smoke...... its too weak and so much spread.
  5. Mrasap

it packs a smaller punch but the UB nades is where it's at. I bought it with station cash, don't think I would've bought it any time soon if I had to spend certs on them.

Just buy it with station cash (hint: friday 21th is triple station cash).
  6. Systemchaos

I dont know, if you can or have a chance to get the NS-11 I would really really try and aim for that gun.
  7. Eshaede

trial it and make your own decision ?
  8. bobby_m

Underbarrel stuff is the only redeeming factor for this weapon. Even with front grip and compensator, it spreads more than the standard gun. It is just a money sink!
    If the grenades would resupply properly, you could argue that you can just shell the opponent to death.
    I run around with it because I want my money's worth of time from this gun. But I'd suggest another one.
  9. Sadaris

ns-11 hands down Compesator 2X RDS laser and softpoint who needs to aim when u can spam hipfire
  10. Trysaeder

Spend your 500 certs on class upgrades.
  11. AznChristian

No, unless you really want the UB things. Eidolon (long-mid) or ns-11 (mid-close) are better imo.