[Suggestion] Ammo dispersion in vehicle

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by Metallideth, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Metallideth

Similar to the triage of the medic, give the engineer a cert ability to supply people riding in the same vehicle. Makes sure groups in a sundy exits with full ammo.
    • Up x 3
  2. Mids

Why not just make the final upgrade to ammo pack - an ammo aura.
    • Up x 1
  3. Dytch

That would be neat, as long as we get exp for each tick like ammo boxes.
  4. Metallideth

yup it would work just like triage for the medic, where you would get xp for every tick of health healed when in a vehicle with people that need healing. Engineer would get a xp for every tick of ammo supplied while being in a vehicle with people that needed ammo.

intriguing but have a feeling it would be a little OP in the long run b/c you are constantly moving.
  5. Moneyshot

Maybe make it a usable aura like medics suit, Hit F and resupply those nearby.
  6. JimBob22

I've often wondered about this. Or if not ammo, can Engineers have a repair ability like triage for the MAXes that ride along.

Or even for that matter...and this would need to cost a lot of certs, but what about a low level repair you can fire off that fixes the vehicle from inside. Looking for something that doesn't let a flash go one on one with a MBT, but more something that does some light repairs while out of combat...maybe getting hit even nullifies it from working. I dunno, that would be hard to balance out, but worth trying I think. Maybe it only works when you're a passenger, otherwise the only class pilots and drivers and gunners would want is Engineer, don't really want that.

Anything in that area of making engineers more than just repair bots that pop out everytime you stop for vehicles.
  7. Phoebus

It would be an item equiped in the utility slot, and it wouldn't resupply yourself.
  8. Starbridge

That would be awesome, but would be powerful. Be super since since my ammo pack is maxed out.
  9. Bhudda V1

I hope take the ammo box off the ACE and just put it to the f button with a longer cool down than the normal ammo pack it would be super convenient.
    on another note add some cert levels to the ammo pack with different types of ammo packs longer range and shorter life ones or short range extended life ones just something I thought would be cool little bit bit more diversification for the engy... even though they are pretty utilitarian as it is.