Bugs that came after the patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ligth, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Ligth

Hi i only want to make a smalll bug report on some bugs that i realy hate.
    1.Ghosts that seem to be players but then fade away come again fade away and they keep running, never know if they are players and it is a lag from there side or if it is an after image.

2.People walk on air like it is nothing and some even can be killed like normal so they are not persons that died.

3. I Sniped as VS-Infitrator a dozen times and then out of nowhere my rifle ( standart) stopped hitting anything, i respawned and tryed it again but nothing i coudnt snipe anymore with this weapon i needet to change to another class to kill my enemys it was a nigthmare. I tryed to hit heavys normal soldiers and groups i hit them directly but they lost nothing and the icon that shows that i hit someone didnt show up.

3. Some people began to runlike ducks there legs where going in a 360 degree circle was funny but still a bug.

4. Sometimes the jetpack of the lightweigth class stops working when respawned making the class loose a lot of fun.
  2. Slaint

2. Confirmed - I saw a guy up in the air this morning (EST). I killed him. He was running about 30 feet above my head.

4. Confirmed - last night light assault were complaining their jetpacks weren't working.
  3. Mafalin

5. Fullscreen Windowed mode keeps Planetside on top of all other windows at all times, thus defeating the purpose of windowed fullscreen altogether. System info: Radeon 7970. Latest drivers. Vista x64.
  4. hostilechild

Only 3 is new. All the other ones were there prior to this patch.
    4. is not new, but it now seems to be affecting other classes, medic can't aoe heal, heavy can't shield.

6. Alpha squad weapons on newly created chars have no sights.
    7. Hit detection is worse, kill a few guys in 1 burst to head, others drop a clip of bursts into them before they die. Use to get this every so often, now its very common.

8. STUPID camo, VS in giraffe look like NC, hope there own side kills them too :mad: Patterns are fine, just keep the dam colors at least close to original.
  5. micha04ilm

1. and 2. confirmed.
    3. was already before the patch
    9. Freezes => Crash, every 2-5mins
    10. flickering textures
    11. game process is not getting terminated after closing the game, music is still playing, i have to terminate it manually

Currently not playable!
  6. ALeviathan

12. Sticky nad's don't stick.
    13. Your vehicle sometimes wont let you back in.
    14. Your vehicle disappears but still shows on your screen as alive still with a countdown timer.
    15. Vehicles just disappearing and reappear further on. You can still hear them tho.
    16 Only once I've seen, the repair tool beam shooting out of the players feet.
    17. Not sure if bug or intended, but tanks are easier to flip and blow up with extra slippery surface now. Can't climb half the hills I use to.
  7. dasbluemedic

i experience a sunderer bug all the time now after the patch. i will be driving to a new destination, but the icon on the left of my screen that indicates what territory i am in will not update. e.g. i will be at Hvar Tech Plant, drive several territories over, and it will still say i am at Hvar Tech plant, until i exit the sunderer.

if i get out of the sunderer, it will either disapear, or not let me back in (although my green vehicle status icon on the right will remain).

i have talked to others in chat who are experiencing similar issues.
  8. waiora

Add to the list dying after jumping out of a gal, died a few dozen times int he space of a few hours, for now i just dont use galaxy at all
  9. Pokletu

I now crash half of every time I respawn...