i gained 2000 certs in 67 hours

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Louis Farrakhan, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Louis Farrakhan

anyone feel the cert cost for weapons is way too high?
    • Up x 3
  2. AbrohanLincoln

No.
    • Up x 1
  3. N0BLE

Weapon costs are 2x higher than I feel they should be for the 1000 cert guns.
  4. ImGladUmad

4600 certs

like 97 hours I think.

Is not that bad if you think about it...LoL 6300 Champs take longer if you play a lot around 40+ hours.......That's if you play a lot and not just get the first win of the day, in that case less in game time but more real life time.
  5. Mietz

A champion in LoL isn't an additional AA arm on my MAX that doubles my effectiveness vs air targets.

If a 6300IP champion offered twice the carry capacity of other carries, id be inclined to agree with your comparison. But as it stands I own as both Veigar and Brandt in -exactly- the same way.
    • Up x 1
  6. nst6563

I agree. As one of the players that only get the chance to play MAYBE an hour or two day or every other day...it will take me over a month to get 1 weapon unlocked (mostly because I die more than I care at this point). And that's if I don't unlock anything else along the way like a better medgun, better sights, etc.

I think the cert steps are a little out of whack too. From 1 to 10 to 30 then 50 and then 100???? wtf kind of numbering system is that? Something is missing between 50 and 100....what could it be...hmmmm...
    • Up x 1
  7. siiix

i will never buy a single weapon with certs , i rater wait for a 2x or 3x sale and spend that $1.50 for a gun ... certificates are just way to valuable
    • Up x 6
  8. Louis Farrakhan

im glad you said this bro.

my chief complaints are
    -right now im getting bored playing with the same weapons
    -station cash too high for weapons, i dont want to pay 7 dollars for a gun
    - all the guns look the same. i dont want to play with guns that all look and feel the same, and i certainly dont want to pay money for it.
    - this leads to boredom
    • Up x 1
  9. Louis Farrakhan

if guns normally cost 1.50 i wouldve spent at least 100 dollars already. because people like to spend when the price low

the high cert price is making people leave the game. because people feel they are lied to.
    • Up x 2
  10. Gogandantess

Bu den dey maek no munnie why do yo hate dey game so mean to de devs waaaa!
    • Up x 1
  11. Louis Farrakhan

im subscriber and spent station cash

but i dont like being told i can unlock weapons with in game points then realize its almost impossible

i spent money on the unique weapons like mcg and burster cannon, i didnt spend a single dime on the clone guns that all look and sound and feel the same. only an idiot would pay 7 dollars for that
  12. Gogandantess

I feel the same way and have thrown money at this game as well. I was just posting what the usual idiot would say in response in a humorous manner.
  13. Louis Farrakhan

ah ok man. im glad people out there feel the same way i do.

to tell the truth, i wouldnt even mind grinding 1000 certs if the dang guns arent all the same!

also, i think alot of players leaving has to be due to the extreme grind.
  14. JonJonPoPong

Get a job and buy some station cash.
    Friggen poor people.
    • Up x 2
  15. Medardus

I don't pay for betas.
    • Up x 4
  16. Louis Farrakhan

im not paying 7 dollars for a gun thats exactly like every other gun but has red stripes instead of white stripes on it.
    • Up x 5
  17. Brutus

This guy gets it.
    • Up x 2
  18. SavageB

I did 1200 certs in 8 hours. Double xp weekend, tech farm.
    • Up x 1
  19. Louis Farrakhan

i registered for SOE news in mailing list but most players dont know about it. most players certainly dont wanna wait 3 months until they can buy guns with reasonable price.
    this is not world of warcraft.
    • Up x 1
  20. Trysaeder

2x $C sales are 'normal' priced, and 3x SC sales are a slight discount.

$3.50 for a gun normally, down to $2.66 on a '3x sale'.

50% off in game sales/bundles bring some weapons down to $1.33, which is a good price.
    • Up x 3