[VS] The Shaboozey Vanguard [SBZY]

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by SeldomBucket, Dec 6, 2012.

1. SeldomBucket

On right now if anyone wants an invite. Shoot me a friend request and a /tell for an invite.
  2. MrRammer

Volunteering for cannofodder work! Usually heavy assault but can play any class as needed... in-game nick:RektumRammer
  3. SeldomBucket

For anyone wanting an invite, I'm heading on now. Give me a friend request and a /tell and I'll get you sorted.
  4. SeldomBucket

Ok guys, I'm heading off for the night. We will (most of us) be on tomorrow for our weekly crusade. Hope to see you guys there.
  5. eLeCtRaSh_Cro

Im interested in outfit gaming.
    Let me know on forum, mail (electrash@mail.com).
    Mail is best way.
  6. SeldomBucket

Heading on now, seeing if we can get something together.
  7. Trewier

We had some nice runs tonight guys. Blitzkrieging around.
  8. SeldomBucket

We will have our weekly ops tonight. Numbers will be a bit depleted due to people going on holiday for christmas. I personally won't be there because I have a concert I need to play at. Also, we have a steam group set up, just in case you want to join. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheShaboozeyVanguard
  9. Sp0ng3MeloN

Hi! My name in-game is Sp0ng3MeloN. I am good stealth player when I get to higher ground with the ligh assault but I am good team player too. I hope to get into your outfit
  10. SeldomBucket

Hey guys, we have our Ops going tonight. We are online right now if you want an invite or just to play. We are on Indar for tonight.
  11. herrbeunhaas

Hi. My ingame name is HerrBeunhaas and i would like to join this outfit. I'm working on my piloting skills as well my medic.
    I've recently started playing planetside2 so things are a bit new but i'm a fast learner.
  12. Shadowreaves

Hey ^_^. I wish to join this outfit cuz playing alones getting boring i miss being on teamspeak. My ingame name is Shadowreaves (stupid i know but some nyerk took shadowreaver :/) . Preferred class LA, somtyms Infil. Decent scythe pilot a2a but havnt got any secondaries yet :(. Invite pls ^_^.
  13. [EoW] Poseidon

Hey there. I got bored playing PS 2 alone the last weeks. I am kinda missing some Voice-Managed-Action.

So I would really like to join your Outfit and have a bit more coordinated action.

I usally play heavy assault and when I go for killstreaks I am a damn good sniper. If necessary I can fit to all(!) classes an I am a pretty good tank driver. I am still working on my flying skills, and I'd not count on them.

My ingame name is EndofWorld. I feel a bit sick today (speaking hurts) and I think that I wont be available on voice the next few days. Hope that doesn't matter.
  14. Dhanosify

Hello ! Dhanosify here. I would be very interested in joining this outfit. Mostly been playing Medic of Engineer and a little bit of Anti-Infantry MAX.
  15. SeldomBucket

Sorry I haven't been on much recently, my internet is being dodgy and not really up to plying online games atm. I should be alright for the operations next friday though, so shoot me a friend request and if I don't meet any of you beforehand, see you on Friday at around 7ish.
  16. SeldomBucket

Message from Druidaces:

IMPORTANT
    THIS FRIDAY WILL BE A MAJOR OPERATION. EVERYONE IS EXPECTED AND I WILL BE RECORDING. SEE YOU THERE SOLDIERS

If anyone wants an invite, tonight is a very good night to be on so we can get you in a squad with us.
  17. SeldomBucket

Starting up now, if you want to join us.
  18. Dutchbag

I would love to join. I havn't played too much of the game ( though I was also in beta) but that's mostly because I didn't have an outfit to play it with. I'm very experienced with first person shooters and I'm also familiar with shaboozey.com :) My IGN is also Dutchbag.

edit: forgot to say,I mostly like playign medic or heavy assault,but not sure yet what I'm gonna stick to.
  19. LudvíkRJM

Hey id like to join your outfit. Im not too shabby at this game usually 1.5 k/d ratio and about 1500-2500 score per hour. I play as infiltraitor or heavy assault. Thanks :)¨
    Ps: My name station name is hurvik21
  20. grimtimes

hi I'm Grimtimes in game. I generally try to fly in game but I usually take up the role of engineer or max when i have to go on foot. I would like to play this game more just I never had anyone to play with.