****-FAIL-TRAITORS

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Drazen, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drazen

WE SHOULD BE CALLED GIMPFAILTRATORS

gimped-fail-traitors

I think that all the infils who are ****** off to the point of madrage for the devs ignoring us, we should kill as many HA, ENG , MED AND LA of OUR OWN FACTION as we can without getting wep locked. Farm the **** out of our own factions other classes. If I see you going for a shield gen, sorry you're dead. If I see you trying to cap a point with me, sorry you're dead. the only ones I wont touch are fellow infils, unless you are holding a sniper rifle, then you are dead too.

p.s if you see a sniper of your own faction with a nice camping spot, feel free to pop a cap in his head.
    Edit

2. OldMaster80

Devs are not ignoring Infiltrators. The problem is they took the wrong decisions during beta about this class. Because Infiltrators are just snipers, and they're not infiltrating anywhere since LA are much better at that.
    Devs realized this and all they've done was to give us shotguns (then removed, I'm glad of that we were too overpowered).

"Dear devs,

for the sake of god we don't need more weapons or more firepower, we need the Stalker Camouflage back so that we can really sneak behind enemy lines, we need our melee boost back so we can backstab our enemies, we need more nice tools like a deployable radar to spot enemy positions, and possibly more things to do through hacking."

By the way I don't think teamkilling your mates is a good solution, they will just hate you and no one will understand why you're goind that. It would just look very childish.
    • Up x 1
  3. Drazen

OLDMASTER80 said------------------------------------
    Devs are not ignoring Infiltrators. The problem is they took the wrong decisions during beta about this class. Because Infiltrators are just snipers, and they're not infiltrating anywhere since LA are much better at that.
    Devs realized this and all they've done was to give us shotguns (then removed, thanks god, we were too overpowered).
    "Dear devs,
    for the sake of god we don't need more weapons or more firepower, we need the Stalker Camouflage back so that we can really sneak behind enemy lines, we need our melee boost back so we can backstab our enemies, we need more nice tools like a deployable radar to spot enemy positions, and possibly more things to do through hacking."

I DISAGREE, WE DEFINITELY NEED MORE FIRE POWER< BUT THANKS FOR POSTING :)
  4. DG-MOD-02

Closing this down as it violates the SOE Forum guidelines. Please keep posts constructive and respectful on these forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.