Nemesis

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by VSSSSSSSSFTW, Dec 13, 2012.

1. VSSSSSSSSFTW

Does anyone feel that the accuracy for nemesis drop drastically and its a junk now?It can't be use to deter planes from camping over spawn since you need to lock down and now it sucks for range too.
  2. Runningsloth

I noticed last night when free firing the rocket it now has "bullet drop" and seems to move much slower. It drastically reduces it's viability vs ground armor and infantry but I much prefer that than removing free fire mode all together. I still carry it around with me for the scare tactic on ESFs more than anything.
    • Up x 1
  3. tugernut

range was increased as well as reload speed with this patch

the dumb fire mode was hit hard as far as bullet drop

its a more effective G2A weapon and less effective in any sense of dumb fire

i have it , i now dont use it and am back to using the S1 since it does more damage with better accuracy since its only dumbfire

so for me now thats personally 2 guns , 1400 station cash wasted on guns i wont use anymore
  4. yenchy

And does anyone noticed how it's bugged now ? when locking an aircraft sometimes, before, missile could miss the target, now it can miss the target aswell but worse most of time the rocket hit the aircraft but does absolutely no damage, i made some test 10 shoot fired, 5 full hit and only two of them have been counted as a hit, on the others try rocket just hit the aircraft doing 0 damage
  5. SemperFi

stop the ******** on nemesis, SOE/PS2 Devs retain its option to dumbfire while buffing lock on range and reload speed it was suppose to lose its dumbfire in exchange for additional lock on range and reload speed no more crying how bad its dumbfire is at least it still has it thx.
  6. Runningsloth

Got no problem with the changes. I think it's great to have specialized weapons that serve one purpose well but can be used less effectively against others. But it should work as intended if there are any bugs. Even still I think it's a very valuable weapon because of the basic fact that it freaks ESF pilots out especially if they've blown their flare. Maybe they get away and you don't get the kill but it gives your squad time and keeps them busy (evasive maneuvers, repairs).
    • Up x 1
  7. Seductress

Yeah accept the lock on is pretty broken now. I honestly don't think the reload feels any faster, nore the range any farther. This was my first purchase when the game launched and it totally feels like its not functioning at all like it was. Sure dumb fire changes in light of the deci release, I am thankful for them even leaving it on the weapon. But they broke something on the guiding system for sure. The majority of the rockets will pass right by planes even when it's coming from behind it trailing it. It always missed straight on but if you were doing that you were doing it wrong anyway. I always wait until the pilot turns or passes over so your rocket trails them. Strangely now the rocket will just lose lock and fly straight right when it's about to connect. And no it's not flares.
  8. EaterOfBabies

Most definitely this^^^

In trying to make the launcher more effective with faster reload, better range and more speed, they actually ended up breaking something. All the launcher is good for at this point is scaring pilots away with the lock on. But if this isnt fixed soon then the flyboys will surely get wise and that wont even work anymore.

And this is not about the dumbfire mode having a horrible arc. I could care less about it even having dumbfire, as long as it is able to kill its intended target... which as I said, is not the case right now.