[Suggestion] Tone down camo

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Good_Kitty, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Good_Kitty

Camo is getting a bit ridiculous on some classes. It's getting to the point that the only team colors you can make out is the profile of a helmet and thats it. I just saw a NC heavy running around with camo and the only thing that was blue was the sides of the helmet... NOTHING ELSE
  2. Phaze

I agree. It's one thing to customize the look of your character within the theme... it's another for your character to look like it belongs to another faction. As NC, it's particularly annoying to have to deal with LA dressed up in giraffe camo, looking exactly like us.
  3. Aelloon

Why is this a problem? The entire point of camo is to disguise your looks.

You identify whether someone is an enemy or not by the existence or nonexistence of a name above their heads.
  4. Seppuku

Hey, no one asked you to bring logic and reason into this thread.
  5. Luft

I honestly think that camo should only be available in the same colors of the faction of the person wearing it.

TR get black and red, NC get blue and yellow, and VS get purple and teal. Hooray!

The desert, snow, jungle, and forest camo are pointless anyhow, because everyone just sees the blue or red dorito on you.
  6. lag

You're deluding yourself if you don't think the camos won't get even more full-reetard from here on out.

Daddy-smedbucks-as-raptor-jesus t-shirt armor is coming to a cash shop near you.
  7. Big Cyz

"Camo should only be in 3 easily identifiable colors!"

This is what you sound like. Moronic.
  8. viciousmidget

LOL, im pretty sure camo is for disguise, if u cant tell the writing above someones head to be friendly or foo sorry you just shouldnt play these kinds of games. just my two cents. people pay SC for that camo not certs shouldnt be nerfed at all, get used to mini map with red dots and red writing above your enemys head.
  9. TheBloodEagle

Camos are pretty useless as it is with spotting. At least let me think they help me...look good.

Plus friendly tags show clearly unless at extreme distance.
  10. Luft

What I really want is a VS-specific camo that turns all my "camo areas" on my armor from purple to teal.