CrownSide 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Phsychotica

Because tanks aren't air counters, there is however a fair bit of 'someone else will shoot that AA MAX/Skyguard/AA turret/AA HA' and the ESF can't fly over to some floating air terminal or fly up to a sundy and switch to an anti-AA class.
  2. bPostal

I don't do much farming so I can't quote cert gain/hour or the like but it seems to be pretty powerful cert gain wise for it's cost. Unless you've got the drop on a really busy AMS with a Zephyr (BuzzCutPsycho finds religion about 20seconds in) or some kinda HE lightning/Prowler.
  3. Mietz

This is why I love my Magrider.
  4. Cyridius

I dunno, the Crown is just ridiculous, and it's been that way since it's conception, but I think at this stage it holds a special place in everybody's heart.
  5. Xae

Why is it "Oh, it is just that no one wants to shoot X" only works when "X" is Air?
  6. Liquid23

WE DEMAND MOAR CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Vilmond

IRNV, no ***** were given.
  8. Poorform

What if the faction the currently holds the crown got crowns on everything, their heads, their aircraft, their tanks. Crowns for everybody.
  9. Liquid23

like those ones you get at Burger King when you're a kid?

I'm in for that
  10. sebo

yup, i say the same thing all the time. this based is picked it seems not solely because of its name, but because it's easy to defend.

the cap points are close to each other and on top of that, the base is on top of mount everest.. so getting up that 60 degree slope is a PITA.. not to mention how you can pretty much only get vehicles on one side (bridge) because on the back side of the base you'll be taken out fairly quick because you have a nice birds eye view if you're defending. my solution if you want to take over the base fairly easy is go up the front with 40 tanks and sunders..