Since everyone is doing this....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MechWarrior8948, Dec 12, 2012.

1. MechWarrior8948

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Gunnisson

Will Sir be ordering a selection from the board with his Whine?

http://3.bp.************/-zEUSMtCLNWo/T-5a9tby-7I/AAAAAAAADyM/DBtwi89_SYY/s1600/cheese-selection.jpg
    • Up x 4
  3. iGamer1990

4. MechWarrior8948

Don't mind if I do!
  5. bPostal

Mmm...wine.
  6. Bill Hicks

I bet in a previous life you were a colonist who thought these revolutionaries where whining about having their own country and just sat quietly while real men said and did something about their land.
    • Up x 1
  7. MechWarrior8948

No, I find the forums being in flames due to countless people whining about who's OP and who isn't to be funny. Funny, in a sense that people are actually wasting their time. Just like in politics, they expect things done the moment they scream them out but life just doesn't work that way. I mean, look at how many complaint threads are up.
  8. SenEvason

I like how if changes are made because of complaints about it before, there are just as many complaints about the change occurring. No matter what, you're going to have dozens of people complaining on the forums while hundreds more don't even come on here.
  9. MechWarrior8948

Exactly. This same thing happens in League of Legends, but I'm not going there.