New Patch - Dev's hate TR?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Strikejk, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Trinith

Don't worry, if you guys learn to play with skill and burst fire your weapons, you'll be fine!

Had to throw that in there :D

Honestly, lets wait and see how things play out before getting excited, shall we? They might have over nerfed, or they might have toned them down just fine. What you should take away from this is that the devs are paying attention to both the forums and game balance, making changes accordingly as they go. If these changes are too much, they'll back them off.

An even, three-way balance is what the devs want for this game, so they'll work to achieve it.
  2. dhexo

CALLED IT

dhexo said:
    “NC will be buffed judging by my forum whine meter.”

3. warcraze

This thread is priceless!! Probably the same group of people who thought the whole NC player base just had less skill and kept telling us to lrn2play. It's obvious some of our weapons were inferior.

It is with great honor I will now pass the torch, quit crying and lrn2play!
  4. Ixal

But they fixed them! They now have different sounds! Still vastly underperforming with huge bullet drop and the no tracer bug but SOUNDS!
    • Up x 1
  5. Bill Hicks

The devs play mages...oh wrong game
  6. Fallout10mm

Well at least they brought the Reaver down to mossy speed. Now if they just fix the Mossy hitbox (if they havent already) and completely redo the prowler, I'll be fine with the nerf to our infantry game (was the only edge we had)
  7. Artuskan

Why should the Dev's be different? Everyone hates TR.
  8. Admiral Snuggles

The taste of TR tears lies heavy and salty on my tongue.
  9. Cute-CandyPants

is a TR crying they got a very minor nerf ? be lucky it was very minor, TR are overpowerd and it dont take a genius to work that out.
  10. Cute-CandyPants

thats because they was and most likely are still overpowed,this is the reason people hate TR and many n00bs are playing them.
  11. Jourmand1r

Jesus christ you could fill the red sea with the Tears of the TR on this board.

You have the most players, you STILL have the best guns, and your vehicles are .0001 percent weaker than the NC vehicles. Quit ********.
  12. dhexo

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

NC was the overpowered faction in beta, and with this buff the 4th faction will switch to them.

Also the Prowler is a boxy piece of garbage.
  13. Jourmand1r

Cry me a river baby, now you know what everyone feels like every time they log on to every server.

Vanu arent overpowered. NC arent overpowered. TR arent underpowered.

You all just suck and you need a reason.
  14. dhexo

Everyone? You're just a terrible player. NC was fine before the patch.

Eat ****.
    • Up x 1
  15. SavageB

Umm OP did you ever consider maybe the TR weaps were a little to good all around??????
  16. Alexii

Ima gonna break the mold and say i dont care. In the situations i find myself fighting in - a little nerf wont make a difference.
  17. Jourmand1r

We barely even got changed. God dude, you will cry about anything.
  18. SQLOwns

Yes, it's not very professional, but I've been saying it for awhile. You really just need to be on a faction that the devs like if you want the game to be easy mode (VS/NC).
  19. Meiu

I play all three factions and yes, TR weapons are a bit overtuned. I don't understand how the people who only play TR do not notice this. Must be a fanboy thing going on?
  20. Reizod

I just tried to search and find the video where he was introduced, but it was so long ago, and there have been so many since then. Anyway, if you care enough, he was in the live stream dev meeting Higby had in his office at SOE, the one where they had a planned Dev meeting and several Devs was there. The "guy" we keep referring to even had his TR shirt on, and Higby introduced (along with caption title I think) him as the lead weapon designer/programmer. I remember this vid bc I said to myself, hmmm... let's see how the TR weapons fair compared to the others.

Anyway, it's not speculation; there is video proof... somewhere. I'm just not going to put any more energy into finding it than I already have. :cool: