Bytebull from Jaeger calls me kiddie and a speedhacker.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Matto, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Matto

So im not sure where to put this but i was in the middle of taking a base and i guess i killed a Vanu who didn't like me.

Long story short he said im getting an ip ban for speed hacking and started calling me kiddie and stuff, i guess he was trying to sound superior and more important than me? anyway im not using a speed hack (didnt even know speedhacks work for this game) and i definitely don't want my account banned specially since Ive spent my own real money on this free to play game.

The guys who said this to me is Bytebull and he plays on Jaeger, feel free to read the chat logs and check my game history for yourself, i am not hacking and hes really starting to piss me off; calling me kiddie and child.

Thank you for your time, im sorry if this is the wrong area but i don't want to be banned.
  2. ANTiKES

As far as I understand it the SOE guys will monitor your actions for a while when somebody reported you as hacker.. I know that because thats what the soe support told me after ive reported a hacker myself... If you arent a hacker youve nothing to worry about at least it sounds like it according to the message i got from the soe support...
  3. Mansen

And him calling you names is making your game crash ... how exactly? This is the TECHNICAL - SUPPORT subforum. Not the "Whine whine someone called me something bad" forum.

No one is banned without proof - not even if an entire server claims you are cheating. :rolleyes:
  4. Drakovian

Where did you read that this is causing his game to crash?
  5. Mansen

Re-read my post. Might help you out.
  6. Drakovian

Re-read his post.
  7. Mansen

Re-read the forum. :rolleyes:
  8. Drakovian

Stop insulting everyone who needs assistance on this forum. You're everywhere like a plague.
  9. XCtreetrunk

What is this, elementary school? God, its like being on the playground all over again....

Also, naming and shaming on public forums should be a bannable offense, just like on any other gaming forum anywhere.