PlanetShaddai 2 - Check out these graphics.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Volte, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Volte

[IMG]

This is what my game looks like - it looked fine during the beta, now that I am actually playing it, I see the game has taken on a bold new art direction, clearly inspired by the cult classic, El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. Twist

Were you consuming anything pharmaceutical in nature during this game session?

On a more serious note it appears your textures are completely borken is the technical term. Are you buy chance running an ATI and have the texture quality slider in control panel set completely over to performance? There was at least one user with a similar problem who fixed it by changing that. I don't suppose any other games give you trippy looks as well?
    • Up x 2
  3. Volte

So far, this is the only game I play that is currently masquerading as an artistic console action game. I had the texture quality slider set to Quality at first. Then I tried High Quality, and Performance. Both to no avail.
  4. Serpentina

I am getting the same issue to a point. I am also having ambient light being rendered over and over stacking up upon itself until the whole screen is whited out. ATI Radeon 5800m series, latest Asus driver.
  5. Twist

So you are also on an ATI board Volte? Are you also on an ATI mobile chip? Could either of you check your driver version number?
  6. Volte

I am not. My board is MSI, however my processor is AMD.
    Here's my main specs:
    Radeon 6870 1GB
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090t 3200Mhz
    8GB RAM

Also, I fixed it, sort of. I changed the settings of the game itself to "low". I don't understand why that's necessary, my computer isn't THAT bad.
  7. Nantucket

Intel based Nvidia systems get this as well

about half of the Intel players i know have experienced That (including myself) however the intel one tends to be resolved with a restart of the game
  8. kempinukas

Same texture problems

AMD phenom X4
    Nvidia GTX460
    Lates Beta drivers

59C temperature, 65% usage was prior the bug, then usage dropped to 2% and temperature down to 45C, when bug appered. Frame rate also dropper from 50fps to 2fps
    Only restart of the game helped.

And yes I am using MSI Affterburner on screen overlay, not AltTabing.
  9. raw

Try setting the render quality slider to 100% and back.
  10. Basti

First of all, update drivers if your not on the newest version. Grab the beta drivers tho.

Also, set your driver up to let the game itself decide about The settings, means kick out the whole driver setted performance, quality or whatever stuff you set.
  11. TeknoBug

Looks like overheating GPU, I've had effects like that in other games when my GPU hit +90C before. I fixed that by pulling the heatsink off the GPU and reapplying new thermal.
  12. Gammit

I too got this last night with my Nvidia 560 Ti and latest Nvidia drivers. The problem was withiun 4 min of getting to Amerish, and then went away after another 2-3 minutes.