WHEN will bought items be transferable?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Savvon, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Savvon

I cannot take it anymore!

NC's low pop has made this game completly unfun.

I have spent $120 dollars so far AND am a premium member.

I would like to know when I can transfer my purchases to TR (I refuse to play Vanu).

I will be canceling my premium membership until this is possible.
    • Up x 1
  2. Sharmanti

Agreed. What is bought should remain yours. Change of faction may be something you'll have to buy (for a REASONABLE amount) but it really has to be there. It's like you've locked yourself into a faction just because you liked them previously and bought some ****

Aaaand server transfer, please.
  3. Tasogie

Agreed, I am a subbed member too, I wont be canceling but it really takin the piss to think we cant reroll same server different side, an have to give up so much money.
  4. Saydian

Transferring to a New server with all your Unlocks makes sense for a Price, but transferring to a different Faction would make it even more unbalanced.

Also, threatening to not pay something until it's changed is never the right way to go about it. Most of the time your target will just then ignore you.
  5. Lolroflcake

If I'm not mistaken, statistically NC actually have the highest population out of any of the empires when in total. It is highly unlikely that that the NC actually have a low population as you say.

Not that I wish to discourage you from switch TR definitely need the numbers.
  6. Meurtos

Seconded, I'm a Alpha Tester, Beta Tester, Alpha Squad, and Premium Member. I've placed a lot of hope and now money into the game. My character is a BR 35, and I am on the worst server possible for the NC. (Waterson) I WOULD reroll if server transfers are a NO, but I want everything I bought with station cash on that NC character.

No way will I pay twice for the same character, on the sames faction, because of a raw deal on a crap server that two scrub internet celebrities proclaim they are going to cause a faction imbalance. Server transfers or get this account bound stuff done now. Not in 4 months or 5. I will be pulling back my membership as well to show I'm serious and also, not buying more station cash.

I can overlook in-game issues, like air destroying the ground game as balance will be made, but right now. Nope.
  7. Meurtos

I disagree, showing that you are willing to take your money elsewhere, shows you as the consumer are capable of making a choice to not provide them money for their service, until their service meets your expectations. If it is outside the realm of expectations, then you will be ignored. Thus, having you full-fill your commitment to take your money to a competitor. Titan is coming Sony... be wary..
  8. Tasogie

Trouble is, while I think PS2 has redeemed SOE after there SWG **** up, SOE are known to do exactly as thy please an to hell with the consequences. I have a bad feeling those of us who have spent a great deal of money will be 100% ignored, an basically told if we want to play different faction,then pay more money. which will not happen I garentee that.
  9. Solmyr

You aren't being ignored, Higby already said they are working on purchases being account wide instead of character wide.
  10. Tasogie

I get that, but I am interested in knowing if we will be able ot delete char, an reroll on same server diff faction. :). That is my issue.
    Main reason I am still here is because I know the game has just came out an needs time to do things like this.
  11. BadWolfzxc

I agree with this completely. This needs to be addressed asap. I'm for purchases transferring between factions,but only where they apply to say vehicles and weapons that are shared. Infantry weapons should transfer between different characters of the same faction regardless of server and not at a cost as someone suggested. I bought them already I'm not spending more money to use them on another character of the same faction.
  12. Triplany

After contacting Sony support and being treated like they didn't give a sh*t . I decided to speak with my wallet and have cancelled my subscription on my Account (Triplany) and a few of my friends have as well over this exact issue. the server we are on is dead at the times we play. I personally have spent around $100 and would have continued to spend money on the game. But now I tell everyone I speak to not to spend a dime as Sony support just doesn't care.