Applicator: Left Click Heal, Right Click Rez

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by WookieeCookiee, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Riftmaster

I rarely play CM, but from brief experience this sounds like a good idea.
  2. Bill Hicks

give this man some sony points
  3. Vortok

Not like the right click does anything at the moment.

While they're at it, could they make the applicator put higher priority to rez people that haven't gotten a rez offer yet? Sick of trying to rezz the same guy 4 times when there's multiple corpses in one spot. I'd say do it for healing people that are damaged vs fully healed, too. Sticky targetting to the most damaged may not always be how you want to do it and could get annoying.... but healing the full health dude when there's a guy at 20% two inches to his left?
  4. Polarity

+1

Yes please SoE
  5. KauaiBoy

+1
  6. alecholman

7. Saydian

8. bobix

brilliant ! +1
  9. Tenente

Great ideia!!

+1
  10. Niksis

11. iEatGlue

I don't dislike the idea but I think they should improve targeting before this. Without improving targeting, this will only solve half of the problem (healing/rezzing people you aren't aiming at).
  12. BaconAddict

13. yama

and to the "to be implemented"-pile you go! ... or so I hope!
  14. captain slow

Unanimous support--that's impressive. Although it would definitely go best with improved targeting as well.
  15. Meatball_95

16. Phebus

Personally I think medics should be able to self heal. Don't understand why they are the player that can't actually reap their own skills rewards unlike all of the other classes. For this reason I disagree as RMB should be self heal.
  17. Mansen

Press F and feel the magic AoE healing begin.
  18. Ubikuuu

19. KoSGunny

What about leaving both as left click.. But making right click a 'target toggle' similar to pressing Tab in most MMOs. Since the problem is bodies blocking bodies.. I can see this still being a problem despite dual clicks.
  20. Phebus

Yeah, thing is...even with it maxed it has a massive recharge rate so then you have to make a choice between keeping the hoard up or just looking out for yourself, I take the first option because it's what medics are for but some sort of return would be nice.