Infiltrator > or = profit. simple as that :)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Fr0sty, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Fr0sty

I'm sorry but the infiltrator class with the NC is just the best no contest :)
    my friend and I took our 7X sighted stock rifles set up base just shy of the crown, plugged in the liquid drum and bass/chillstep and rolled with it
    the infiltrator class isnt underpowered just master the drop guys stop complaining
  2. Caspartine

Love to knife deaf skillzors like you<3 Anyway, cool story bro. The rest of us n00bs humbly salute.
    • Up x 1
  3. DragoValhar

Good job sir. You can aim the only starting Sniper Rifle that will drop a person in a single head shot.
  4. Fr0sty

lol i wasnt trying to brag i was just trying to say that infiltrator isn underpowered like everyone says
    i meant between the two of us -.- im not that good
  5. Fr0sty

i just get annoyed when people say that something is underpowered and stupid when it really isnt
  6. Caspartine

As a Sniper, he certainly isn't weak, but that isn't the issue we are discussing in most of these 400+ threads.
    • Up x 1
  7. Blackety

My friend and I*
    • Up x 1
  8. Fr0sty

MY GOD HE DOES THE SAME THING
    thanks for pointing that out
  9. DragoValhar

^ This. Sniping is fine, you get a Bolt Action, especially one of the new ones and you're friggen golden. Our Long range is great. CQC is where the underpowered comes into play.
  10. AdennTM

I get what you're saying but aside that:

It's extremly annoying to get 1HK by a NC bolt driver. Any other one is ok, but the fact you guys start with a 1hk wep is, as I said, annoying. But oh well, means more infiltrator noobs for me to pwn :D
  11. Fr0sty

quickscooopppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg
  12. altonyc

The "infiltrator OP" complaints don't have to do with sniping, they have to do with infiltration...close-quarters. The infiltrator has the tools for sneaking into bases and disrupting stuff, but has a weapon designed for long ranges.
  13. exLupo

VS and TR may not start with them but have access to OHK snipers for a whopping 100 certs. Both are 100% identical to the NC stock.

Nice to have that option on the cheap.
  14. Bape

Im a CQC infiltrator I dont snipe and im pretty good stealing bases and killing everyone who falls for my traps.
    • Up x 1
  15. helloworldy

Played inf. and the main problem is transport. It's fun to infiltrate bases, etc, but getting there is a pain. Sundy is great, but not exactly stealthy. I would love to have some sort a personal teleporter that cost resources (inf. only). It would help to get back in just a bit faster...