TR have weak guns, weak tanks, weak air -- please buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zverofaust, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Aktarus

i agree with the OP TR carbines should fire HE mbt shells
  2. Mister Pink

^
    • Up x 1
  3. Sharmanti

Soo true. The Nc is insanely op and is only played by noobs, so they complain so ******* much

Their TTK is toooooo low. They can kill with a single burst, at any distance. Their tanks and air is just superior to ours. same goes for the VS. I can't hit **** with my weapon, it shoots too fast to handle the recoil and my weapons does sooo little damage and the HV-ammunition is just bad on all our weapons since we fire so quickly. Ontop of that we're red and white. That's a god camo?!??

NC is soooooo op.

That's how you sound NC crybabies.
  4. Chiss

This.
    The majority of these threads make assumptions about weapons based on being shot by them occasionally.
  5. Liquid23

the TR are superior soldiers and as such don't need superior weapons....

it's like how in real life I am a marine which means you can give any soldier a nice shiny new top of the line AR and I'll still beat him with a zipgun
  6. LightningDriver

I actually agree here, as an engineer and a TR soldier, I want my gun to shoot sharks with nuclear bombs strapped to thier bellies.
  7. Liquid23

aww why so mean to the sharks... the nuke does all the work and is the important part... why not strap it to say a hippy and kill two birds with one stone?
  8. zverofaust

Um did you even read my post or just see the title and decide to write an essay response?

I thoroughly tested all of the starting guns for the NC and TR under identical circumstances, and found that bullet spread and recoil are basically identical in combat ranges (~50m). If anything, after jumping back and forth between my TR/NC characters I felt that the recoil on TR guns, and ability to keep my sights on a target, was a little bit harder due to its more randomized and diagonal recoil pull. Simple logic dictates it is easier to manage recoil pull on one axis, harder to manage on two axis.

And interesting fact I found out: For both TR and NC basic ironsights carbines, the cone of fire of all bullets will fall within the circular iron sight in full-auto mode.
  9. AlexanderV

Yeah TR really needs a buff..
    They should be able to upgrade there weapons for 5 certi points to shoot C4 explosives with 1200 ROF.

No sarcasm was used in this post.
  10. Wesir

Yea, lets just buff the **** out of TR's minigun of doom. You have weak things because you have the fastest fire rate, TC has the most power, and VS has no bullet drop.
  11. Cute-CandyPants

lol TR are the strongest faction and overpowerd to boot
    • Up x 1
  12. AccelPrime

OP is just trolling, how can it not be so damn obvious, when he says that TR has weak weapons? TR!
    This is just getting ridiculous...
  13. TheGroggyOne

Our guns are fine. If you can't kill anything with it, then I'd suggest playing Vanu.

I agree totally with the tank and ESF being, not up to par.
  14. zverofaust

What?

It's in the stats boy TR guns are the weakest in the game f.e. T9 CARV does 143 damage per bullet Gauss does 200
  15. Gorgar

Love this game, how it's difficult and unforgiving, and how the unskilled cannot cope with it, blaming weapon deficiencies and everyone but themselves. OP is an embarrassment to the TR.
  16. Maruun

If you say basicly increase the TTK i am all for it! :)
  17. Cute-CandyPants

are you serious ? TR have better weapons than vanu lol

Vanu do less damage but fire faster and have better accuracy,TR have the damage and armor of NC and accuracy fire rate and no recoil like vanu.
  18. Mossa

And the rate of fire is?
  19. Sevorast

Every faction can kill every other faction with 3-5 bullets.

***** pretty well balanced right now as far as I'm concerned. Although NC who can actually aim well and control recoil are scary as hell... The higher bullet damage translates to instant death when you come on one who is good with his gun. And VS can put 3 rounds in your left eye in about a quarter of a second half the time as well.

TTK is insanely fast for all 3 factions when the person knows how to shoot. Sometimes you end up dead before you even realize you're under fire. That's never fun.

edit: Our tanks do suck though. Hard to argue that the Prowler can compare to the Vanguard and it's overall awesomeness, or the Magrider and its ability to dodge EVERYTHING :p At least the Magriders have a tendency to pile up on each other and explode half the time. A platoon of Vanguards is terrifying unless you have massive air support IMO.
  20. Jestunhi

Hang on, most of the NC in this thread are saying that because TR do less damage per shot, have a faster fire rate and less recoil they are OP.

And you are saying that because VS do less damage per shot, have a faster fire rate and less recoil they are UP?