Discrimination

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ]-W4r7h0g-[, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ]-W4r7h0g-[

wow ... 90% of comments here are pretty useless ..but you guys read what you want to read .. either you have seen that it is "NOT" the point to follow his orders .. its the "HOW" he wants that ..

me my squad (or a squad else) and some few other guys attackin or defending some position ... so in this time the platoon-leader has set a waypoint somewhere else ... really far away cause his squad is closer and quicker to the "waypoint" ... now hes kickin me cause i didnt come quick enough to him while i were defending with the other squad ... so ... either i give up and left back that friendly squad (and were loosing it and maybe a cut through the zones, or ill stay and fight!).. so wheres the point to kick me out of a squad and make a daily/personal-vendetta .. (especially in the same team [awesome teamplay btw])

and now think twice what youll answer ... maybe ill leave you alone, if your alone against 3 ... ;)

and before ill forget .. you should see what hes ordering .. he moves forward if the NC is flankin around .. or the VS pretty stoopid .. but its not the point whats anoy me

as i sad .. its impossible in the time at "3-4 AM GMT+1" (german time) ... there just 20peoples online and 19 are playing in the platoon ^^

i would do if i didnt bought equipment of the price of 15,- .. and its not possible to take the camo and stuff with me to a diffrent server ^^

as i see you like it simple ... so just 4 u .. im playing hes kickin me... what the f u c k ?!

similar that sentence "ill kick you from any squad i got under my influence" is a implicit thread .. and first i guess for someone who controlls 40 players should focus on the other 39 and should let order the squad-commander me to do the job ... but as i sad .. you guys read what you want to read ;D
  2. LameFox

He is not responsible for the population of your server at a given time. Reporting him is a waste of time for everyone involved. If you want to move servers, just contact support and ask for your SC refunded so you can move to a server that has more players when you're online.
  3. Mansen

I'm sorry Warthog but your posts do not measure up to 90% of the thread. Say what you want, being a jerk is not discriminating you in any way.
  4. omega4

Be a man. Start your own platoon.

And learn to write coherently while you're at it.

Thanks.
  5. Irathi

long...live...the... "..."
  6. SiosDashcR

You're accusing us as being incapable to read - But it seems like you're the one who's incapable of reading.

There are certain locations - That I will tell my squad to move 2000-3000m towards because it's a BETTER spot to hold. I would never, ever tell my outfit/platoon to move in towards the Crown, no matter how bad it's being assaulted.

You think that fighting any base is a good strategy? No. That's the excuse of new players who don't know what they're doing - and think they're making a difference, when there are better key areas to hold for different tactical reasons.

And if you hadn't read my post earlier - I've already told you that you should either:

a) Make your own squad (and recruit those from his platoon)- If those people DON'T want to join you: Guess what? It means he's not oppressive as you think he is and they actually LIKE his leadership abilities versus some randy who thinks it's just about capping random bases

b) Play solo and don't play in a squad. I've done this on more than one occasion and it's quite simple. When you start the game - You don't search for a squad automatically. Hard to believe, but yes - This is on by default.

Finally - Personal vendetta? You know what? Probably he does now.

As I'm sure MANY people who replied back to you with some sense and logic, and how you still fail to see that. You THINK everyone's attacking you because they automatically hold a grudge against you - whereas you DON'T see WHY they do.

If I was the platoon leader and I told you to do something for the benefit of our faction/continent at the time and you tell me: "I'm not your bend down b*tch" - I wouldn't hesitate to kick you .. AT ALL.

Hell, props to the guy for even letting you join back his squad because I would instant-kick you every time I'd see you with that immature, childish attitude of yours - one who obviously was spoiled in his life and thinks that there's no such things as "orders."
  7. ]-W4r7h0g-[

****** funny ... but i guess hes discriminating any newb .. today i whas in his platoon again .. he were flaming to 2 other noobs .. so hes discrimiinating anyone here .. so its not my feelings who "hurt" .. guetischurzette is a jerk off .. thats what i mean :)
  8. Mansen

There you go using that word incorrectly again.
  9. Vreki

What I dont get is why you even want to be in this platoon?

And I am also guessing that you have made it to an impressive number of do-not-recruit lists after this thread, so I see a lot more "discrimination" in your future.
  10. fonetica

stop crying and learn to play the game if the commander doesn`t want you in his platoon, well sucks for you. look for another one.
  11. Irathi

"he were flaming to 2 other noobs .. so hes discrimiinating anyone here"

Since when did flaming = discrimination?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discrimination
    "Discrimination is the prejudicial or distinguishing treatment of an individual based on their actual or perceived membership in a certain group or category, such as their race, gender, sexual orientation,ethnicity, national origin, or religion. It involves the group's initial reaction or interaction, influencing the individual's actual behaviour towards the group or the group leader, restricting members of one group from opportunities or privileges that are available to another group, leading to the exclusion of the individual or entities based on logical or irrational decision making"

I do not see how you are excluded based on logical or irrational decision making, you refused to follow orders and play as a squad. The decision to kick you was therefore rational. You are also not being excluded because of your membership in a certain group or category. You are as you stated being treated the SAME as others who refuse to play as a squad and take orders. Your treatment is therefore equal.

You are in no way being discriminated, you are being childish and refuse to play as a team. If you do not like that team, go find a new one or start your own. If there are "no players" online, find a new server, there are always people playing.

Btw for any serious military anyone in a group who deny standard orders are kicked out or face other consequences.

And for crying out loud, learn to type coherent sentences without "... .... .... ...." . It is really annoying to read and it makes you appear to be a 12y old or perhaps a school drop out with less IQ than what is required to open a door.
  12. Ckorus

How is this thread not locked for ret@rdedness yet?
  13. MXXVI

Because trains.

Can you dig it?

14. Seph Kurai

Problem is OP probably doesn't know the definition of discrimination. You should really try playing a game in your native language because your English is so awful that it alone could be reason to kick you from any group. No one can understand you without having to put effort into deciphering you = kick from platoon. Platoons are for communicating and following orders. If you can't do that you get kicked, end of story.