They see me Prowlin'

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Calendra, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Calendra

Just some clips I thought were funny/cool with music. Enjoy:

2. Sifer2

lol Well played. Loved seeing that Lightning, and Mag that tried to roadkill you get owned.
  3. Roobarb

Some impressive work with the Halberd there. Nice.

And I think you've just settled it... Time to cert into C4.
  4. Yetii

RIP throwable tank mines.
    • Up x 1
  5. Calendra

I thought I read some where that the current state of tank mines are just a bug and they will roll it back in the next patch this thursday. Might be wrong though, I definitely hope so.
  6. Cute-CandyPants

all this shows is an overpowerd TR killing bad players.

im sorry but this dont show any skill at all
  7. Calendra

Now now.. No reason to get mad.

Even though I don't think anything I did was something exclusive to the TR Empire, I did not make this video to impress you. Now go away to any of the 100 other threads complaining about X empire being overpowered because they are not playing X empire.
  8. Khurt

unluckily no.
    the bug is the distance between mines too long that they intended.
  9. Bags

Video evidence that mowing is completely bugged in this game.
  10. Gary

nice little video!

Well played at 2:08 :) smiled when that shot connected :D had a similar shot in the liberator using a Dalton on a poor Reaver pilot.
    unfortanetly i use twitch and the forum does not like links to twitch highlights :(

twitch.tv/spencley/c/1764741

keep up the good prowling! some nice shots whilst on the move, Surprisingly difficult to land both shots at any range whilst moving ><

On the topic of the tanks do the vanguard and magrider have the same vertical climbing ability the prowler has? it seems to never end unless completely vertical.
  11. Calendra

Ah okay. That is too bad then.

It only works on friendlies so far. I don't even try to run over people anymore because the only result you get is them being behind you now.
  12. lsp1

Clearly the prowler needs a huge buff, and you TR like call us NC cry babies on numerous occasions. Nothing wrong with your tank.
  13. Calendra

I have no clue, it is insane on the Prowler. But my gunners won't let me climb mountains anymore because I always flip the tank :(
  14. DesertRaven

So, what's your prowler and engi cert setup?

Fun video.
  15. Pax Empyrean

I had the coolest tank fight of my Planetside career tonight. I was in my Magrider with HEAT, up on the hill by Crossroads Watchtower bombarding turrets on the Crown, when I took two shots in rapid succession to my left side. A Prowler had come up the hill to my blind side within about 20 meters and unloaded both barrels. I rotated quickly to face him and fired one shot into his front armor, then hit my magburner directly toward him. He was on the downhill slope just at the crest of the hill, and my Magrider has the level 3 Rival Combat Chassis upgrade, which increases my hover height as well as strafe/reverse speed. The result of this is that I launched over his tank like an episode of the Dukes of Hazzard written by George S. Patton, rotating while in midair to land and fire a shot directly into his rear armor. We traded another volley each, and he exploded.

If I had been driving a Vanguard I could have just hit the shields, rotated to face him, and traded shots to the front until he lost, but I prefer the Mag because it's just so much more fun.
  16. Calendra

Prowler is absolutely fine as it is I think.

It is designed to be very effective against infantry. Especially when you fully maxed out the anchored mode.

The reason why people complain about it, is because Prowler vs. Vanguard/Magrider there is no chance you're gonna win. As long as you have equal geared MBT and equally skilled drivers/gunners. Maybe you could kill a Magrider when you catch him by surprise and are close range (front-to-front ofc). But it's almost gonna be a bad matchup for a Prowler.

But as long as you keep range from a Prowler as a Mag/Vanguard, you definitely have the advantage 1on1.
  17. Over00

You should all check out my infinite wisdom at 3:44 (chat box)

Nice vid Cal!
    • Up x 1
  18. Calendra

It's currently fully upgraded with 48% anchored mode, Rival Combat Chassis lvl 3, top armor, engi tool gun fully stocked and I have infrared on my heat gun with full reload speed and ammo capacity = 90 rounds.
  19. Roobarb

I posted the below on another thread, but I think it's worth repeating here:

20. Roobarb

So you were using tank mines as opposed to c4?