Is there an unlockable VS medic gun that's as accurate as the engineer's default, Solstice?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Shivalyn, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Shivalyn

Didn't know where else to ask this, but just what the title says. I freaking LOVE the engineer's default gun, the Solstice (IIRC). It's so deadly accurate, it's wonderful. The Pulsar (VS default medic gun) isn't near as accurate, so if possible I'd like to unlock a VS medic weapon that's closer in line to the accuracy of the engineers. Does one exist?

Also is there anywhere where we can compare hard numbers rather than bars? Because the bars they use for the unlockable guns and the bars they use for the default guns (at the terminals) aren't on the same scale.
  2. Vortok

Put a grip on it. If you compensate with your mouse for the virtually straight up recoil you can drop people from pretty far away. It's a pretty noticeable difference.

There's a weapon data spreadsheet floating around the forums. Shouldn't be too hard to find.
  3. viciousmidget

I like the ns11a but u can get a unlockable version. I got mine from game stop game card. This gun kicks ***. Really good after u unlock high vel and soft point ammo. Both are good also compensator makes it a lazer
  4. Trysaeder

The difference in apparent accuracy is probably psychological as the Solstice has a larger painted area on its front post than the VS1.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AuOojvNLMApVdEtIU1NKenEzNzZOSWNaanFqSUVxLWc&gid=12

They're very similar in recoil, but the VS1 pulls to the right.
    2.8x and 0.25, versus 2.75x and 0.22