Whos the underdog on Connery?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brickwalker, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Brickwalker

The server population seems to fluctuate so much throughout the day that its hard to decipher..

anyone know?
  2. pilg0r

VS has the least population most of the time, although we typically own Esamir most the time.
  3. P4nda

VS - though as pilg0r says, we usually dominate Esamir simply because we have like 31% there while 3% on Amerish and 20ish on Indar though lately it seems as if we've made a swap with the TR, as Indar is usually a VS hot bed.
  4. Recca

I don't think any faction is, although VS always owns Esamir because of Magriders. The other continents fluctuates between NC/TR with VS holding Esamir. Just trying taking Esamir from VS, they just flood it so freaking fast.
  5. Salaman

I'd say VS as well. Never really see them do much besides hold Esamir (due to having the good warpgate which lets them hold the only tech plant so they magrider zerg over everyone). NC has a large neckbeard population that seems to make a lot of headway during the mornings/afternoons when I (and most of the other TR) are at work. Otherwise, TR are pretty dominant during peak hours and the weekends.