[TR] The Cohort - Organized Infantry - [TCO]

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Salous, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Salous

[IMG]

Ever wonder if your life has meaning? A purpose? Ever wonder why you run around following a bunch of dudes to their deaths? Why you can pull a max and no matter how hard you scream, no engineer ever comes to repair you. We know why—it’s because you don’t have a group. The only remedy to these dreaded life questions is The Cohort [TCO].

The Cohort is a fast paced infantry outfit tailored to be a well-oiled tactical machine. It mixes the numbers and brute force of a large outfit with the tact and a speed of a special unit. Employing the Sunderer and Galaxy as our preferred modes of transportation, the Cohort strikes lightning fast to turn the tides of battle and help the Terran Republic in its goals to conquer the continents. Utilizing a veteran leadership with a background dating back to the beginning of Planetside, the Cohort is sure to make anyone that’s team oriented have a great time accomplishing feats on the battlefield—specially during prime time 7pm-12am EST.

What can we offer to give you purpose in this game?

1. Large Scale Operations – Everything from a simple base hold to a continent wide population shift.

2. Organization – We enjoy working together, and our tactics reflect that.

3. Training – The game is still new and every Cohort member does their part to help people get up to speed.

4. Great Atmosphere within the group - A ruff’n’tuff atmosphere surely to help anyone carve diamonds out of stones!

Do you think you found a purpose in us? See our requirements to see if you fit in with us:

1. Must be 18 or older.

2. Communication is imperative! Must have a working microphone and be willing to speak using Teamspeak.

3. Must be team oriented—that means being able to follow orders as well as help give them and support them.

4. Thick skin – we are not kidding about cutting diamonds out of stone.

If you found your purpose in us and meet our requirements, please proceed to contact anyone wearing a [TCO] outfit tag on Waterson or leave a post in this thread. Understand that all recruits will undergo a trial period in which their actions will be gauged in determining whether or not they are Cohort material.

If you can't find a Cohort member, or can't wait to join, just contact one of the following people:
    Salous
    KontrabandX
    Wiskey

[IMG]
  2. TheHeir

A great team of hard-working men that put the opposition whimpering in the fetal position. Highly recommended for players who are annoyed by the useless rush of The Zerg. :cool:
  3. CanyonsOfStatic

4. Maylox

Myself (Maylox) and a friend and we are both adult and looking for a mature organized, laid back as in don't take the game to serious but have fun, outfit. We both have mics and are interested in seeing what you guys have to offer. Anyway we could listen in and join a squad for see how we fit with you and you fit with us?
  5. Varuuu

Sure! Just contact the names listed or find the nearest TCO member! The best time to contact them would be at around 6pm-12am EST.
  6. Maylox

We play mainly 9a-3p EST and then some evenings when family allows. Do you have any playing in the mornings?
  7. Lobo13

Finally, an adult infantry outfit on Waterson. I'll be contacting you shortly.

name: enzime
  8. Varuuu

we only have a couple of people on during that time. We usually have most of our members on at around the time I said before.

We'll be looking to hear from you!
  9. Maylox

I'm still going to apply and maybe my buddy and I can build a morning group to add to the flock. :)
  10. Varuuu

that's sounds awesome :D
  11. Maylox

Is there a way to do a search for TCO because I can not remember seeing anybody with that prefix in game
  12. Kontrabandx

As far as a manual search for outfits go, I don't think there is one implemented in the game yet. But as mentioned in the recruitment post, you can contact one of the people listed and we will be glad to help you out. Also, there is a link for the website listed in the post. Registering on the website will help us get in contact with you.
  13. Wiskey

I joined The Cohort at the beginning of September, and I have to say they definitely do not disappoint. These guys are a blast, and they really know how to get things done and have fun while doing it. I always look forward to our nightly operations, truly some epic moments with such an organized group.
  14. Magris

I have been enjoying my time with The Cohort since I found them during Beta. Everyone is always working to get better at the game and is willing to help others get setup and find what works for them in game. They all joke around during off hours, but on Ops everyone is ready to get to work and it works like a well oiled machine. Get in, get some kills, and have some fun.
  15. Fracula

Been with these guys throughout PS1 and now PS2. Integrating strategy and teamwork is basically the heart of this outfit. Having fun and beating up on blue or purple are definitely two synonymous activities for this group. If you see a battle take a sudden change in tide we are probably the reason.

xRedRaider
  16. Salous

Been picking up some great recruits. Hit us up in game if you're interested and we will get you on our TS3 server for a interview.
  17. Krazieus

Love running ops with The Cohort ! They run organize ops , get stuff done ,and have a fun time doing it.
  18. Wargrim

Definitely a nice moment today when your squad rolled up in a Sunderer above the NC warpgate and started raining rockets at the NC tanks below in the valley. Perfect addition to our Anti Air Max setup. :)
  19. Salous

We ended up staying there for about 40 mins with 15 bursters camping the NC air at their warpgate. By the way, what outfit are you apart of?
  20. Wargrim

We are a very small Outfit made up of members of the Relicnews Forums gaming community, the ingame name is Relicnews Penal Legion, but traditionally we call ourselves Dolts, therefore the [DOLT] tag.