Nerf Giraffe Camo!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Winky, Nov 28, 2012.

1. asmodai

Rest assured, my Vanu faction mates kill me regularly with that camo. So it all balances out in the end...
  2. Yloh

More NC and TR Cams please, these made me laugh so hard. :D
  3. ScorpDK

The final bit in the Bio-Dome had me scratching my chin in thoughts. How the TR didn't notice you there is beyond me, slashing down a dozen dudes and they're still none the wiser. Excellent video, it made me smile. Well done! :D
  4. Winky

It wasn't happening before, but I just logged on into a big base battle and I did notice I was getting killed by friendlies more often than usual.
  5. Winky

I have another video too, I might be able to post it later tonight.
  6. Datek

It takes a brave man to make such bold fashion statement.
  7. Morpholine

I <3 my giraffe camo.
  8. lordprinceps

this. all of this.
    whe never im taking and i strafe around a boulder and come face to face with an enemy MBT, we just stare for a few seconds before BOOM.
  9. raw

i've yet to meet someone being that "change-blind". all of my enemies are 15 year long shooter veterans.
  10. Zakuak

hahah awesome vid thanks for sharing!
  11. SYPHONiCYDE

I can vouch for Winky that this actually happens so much more often than you'd be lead to believe in the video.

The NC on Helios are a lovable and special group of misfits who absolutely LOVE giraffes. I like to sit my giraffe-alike self in one of their towers and wave to them. Then I proceed to give them my best "giraffe wielding a laser" impersonation.

Thanks for the vids and laughs, Winky.
    • Up x 2
  12. Tenebrae Aeterna

When I'm able to actually play, I think I'm actually going to get the Giraffe camouflage. I didn't originally want it, truth be told, but I have this overwhelming desire to get it and just walk into an NC base, as casually as can be, and stand by a few troops as though I'm part of the team...and see how long it takes for them to realize it without me attacking. Just for kicks really...maybe I'll make some NC buddies before they realize I haz purple? :')
  13. Iron Savior

Daddy likes ^_^
  14. Tasogie

I cant decide if your hacking or not:)....if not, then well done, if you are, figures....(hedging my bets)
  15. Lord Byte

This explains so much. I can't tell you how many times I thought my team was ******** when they get gunned down from the back because they don't see the infiltrator / LA / Heavy running in their midst while holed up somewhere. I think I'm just paranoid because I'm usually spotting them... Also LA that just use the boost to constantly jump over you are annoying :)
  16. SKYeXile

these people look very bad, are you on briggs?
  17. sebo

honestly all i see is you were able to sneak up on them without them spotting you... makes no sense what you claim.
  18. BLKThumb

19. Aleã

• Up x 2
  20. DFDelta

Before watching new videos:
    Oh come on, that can't still be working for ***** sake.

After watching new videos:
    • Up x 2