Shimmycocoapops hacker on soltech TR [video] speed/aimbot

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drellings, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Drellings

2. HadesR

Should just pm the vid to GM's ... posting on the forums doesn't fix the issue
  3. 13lackCats

You do know that infiltrators have "fast move" as their special skill, yes?
  4. 13lackCats

Then, his aim was superior to yours, after an excellent evasive maneuver.

Have a nice day.
  5. Weyna

i saw this guy earlier; he's not even trying to hide it.
  6. Drellings

iam aware of infiltrators abilities THIS was not that. also i was unable to fid how to contact a gm about hacking/reporting players sorry.
  7. Drellings

also pretty sure trac 5 is indeed a LA gun
  8. d1spatch

saw this dude earlier too def a hacker
  9. Drellings

can someone please tell me how to comtactsupport regarding hackers/general reporting of players ? sorry i couldnt find it im probably blind lol
  10. Pacifer

This tread if full of hackers trying to deny the truth

Keep up the good work guys .
  11. HadesR

Can just click a mod's name .. Ie: RadarX
    This will open up a window .. choose " start a conversation " im which is pretty much just pm's
  12. Drellings

T
    THANKS! i wasl ooking in game for ever lmao
  13. JP_Russell

I believe I've seen others say you open up the chat and type "/report playername", minus quotes.
  14. HadesR

Ingame yes ... but since he has video evidence thats a lot better being sent rather than just using the automated /report system
  15. ReaperOne1Two2

Naming and shaming is against the rules! Use /report as clearly it solves all. /s
  16. Drellings

naming and shaming and providing video of someone clearly hacking are two different things. im sure a mod will change my title if they dont agree

17. Palidan01

lol got one of my own had like 18 more but they got wiped