Public toilet without male/female signs or Welcome to PS2!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pashgan, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Pashgan

Public toilet without male/female signs is still usable - but why should we guess and have 50% chance to ruin our experience by using inappropriate door?

Please, devs, add "up/down" indicators/arrows on top of "aerial lifts" - I have to guess every time and I mistake "left = down, right = up" like 1/3 of usage attempts (I cannot see any yellow/blue particles on top of the lift). It's not comfortable - to say the least.
  2. George_C_Scott

?

You don't see the blue / yellow colors you're saying?
  3. Richardsonnn

Ever since release proper I haven't been able to see the lift particles either. Another thing to add to the list of "How did you screw this up in 4 days?", next to spawn room one way shields.
  4. xtoph

I see the particles so I guess they didn't screw it up for me and my entire outfit of 200 people.
  5. Stadulator

I'd love to see your system specs. I can turn off all the particles and put every thing on low and still see that one beam is blue and the other is yellow (ish)

I guess you weren't playing when they mysteriously switched the blue to down, yellow to up, with ZERO notificaiton. Took me a solid play session to reprogram my twitch mentality to take the right lift :p

And srsly, where are these threads complaining abt one way shields coming from? They've been that way since they put them in, and you do NOT want them two way. Just seems this particular complaint is coming from people not smart enough to avoid standing in front of a spawn/teleporter shield then get p.o.'d when they get shot lolz
  6. Jestunhi

I occasionally get this issue, but only occasionally.

I end up diving down shafts and hoping to hit the correct stream if I'm at the top and cannot see where they are!
  7. absolofdoom

Yeah I can't see them either at the top, it's just a guessing game.
  8. Hibbe

I have the same issue on Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 highest settings for everything.
  9. Swiffle

With somewhat low settings, I only see the yellow and blue particles at the bottom, so I'd approve of some tweak to the walk-o-vators.
    • Up x 1
  10. Bubblewrap2

Same. The worst are tech plants elevators. I have to totally guess which elevator is which when coming from the top or middle via "Deploy" or squad beacon.

Also, I have no idea to this day why in the beta they reversed the colors of the elevators. They used to be blue to go up which is consistent with the color of jumppads, and gold for down elevator. Then they randomly changed i (without explanation after everyone had got used to it for months) to gold to go up...
  11. Richardsonnn

My complaint with one way shields on those rooms is not that they're one way, but the fact they seem to grab me and get me stuck.
  12. MexelVanMexelen

At the bottom it's fine, but at the top it's much harder to see which is which. Just adds that little extra to the game imo.