So my friend just started playing ps2 and i got him to gun for my lib. #teamwork

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mr.39foreskin30k, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Mr.39foreskin30k

2. Hibbe

INB4 I and other NC go on a rant to tell you that TR is easy mode.

Dear Mr.foreskin,
    Your achievements are nothing but pride for your own ego
    We do not care nor will we ever care about your accomplishments in this game.

This for the sole reason that the chosen faction of your character is considered by the general intellectual mass as simply put "easy mode"

I can gratulate your accomplishment in having a opinion of politics ( which I presume is reflected on your choice of faction ) so far from anything realistic, which, I hope will help you stay away from the subject.

But I don't see that as anything you have intended for and it feels unnecessary.
  3. Griffstar

What server do you play on? I have a pretty tricked out Liberator and I can never manage to be in any heavy area for more than 10 minutes because of all the AA and enemy air on Mathison 24/7...

It's really starting to annoy the hell out of me. I watch all these videos of people owning in Libs and they don't take any enemy fire for 10 minutes, but if I leave the Warp gate I get attacked 8/10 times.
  4. Mr.39foreskin30k

some1 is ******** mad. lol'd
  5. Mr.39foreskin30k

NA west genudine. I have max composite armor and racer airframe upgrades. I fly using a tank buster and zephyr with infrared optics. I also have 2 tiers of afterburner.
  6. ImGladUmad

#WeakAA

I got 300 certs in the same time by being a Rambo Solo Player facing n00btube campers,Bouncin betties,Tanks,Aircraft,etc.

#SoloRamboStyle