Lvl 6 med gun doesn't give you 4 meter range.

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Abomination713, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Abomination713

Thanks for the broken item SOE. Spent many hours and had to put up with the ludicrous numbers of TR on Waterson and this is how you thank me for playing your game? Ether the description is broken or SOE though no one would get it this soon. Ether way, they owe the level 6 gun, plus my 250 points back since half of the upgrade doesn't even work.
  2. Jac70

Maybe a bug - I'm only level 5 on the medGun but I remember from the beta the range seemed pretty good at lvl6. Plus the other benefits make it more than worth it. Fast revive and reviving troops back to 100%.
  3. Abomination713

Yeah, the other stats about it are nice, but how could they screw up on a simple range increase? They did it just fine on all the previous levels.
  4. Evilnox

I can't say from experience but what I have read is that the level 6 tool gives you a good bit of extra range. Maybe you do have some sort of bug. I notice an increase with every rank although I am not level 6 yet, maybe in a couple days.
  5. Abomination713

I hope its a bug. I tested the length (using marks on the ground as measurement) with a friend before I upgraded and it didn't change at all on the range. Same 2m range it was for lvl 5.
  6. Evilnox

Probably a bug then :( I am jealous that you have that tool already. I only started this game less than a week ago and I am not a mega killing machine. I am only about a .85 KD at the moment but getting better every day. hehe, day one I was only at about a .2 with 30ish kills and over 100 deaths but I am slowly bringing it up although I don't put a lot of stock in ones K/D anyways.
  7. Vortok

My impression was that you still needed to be close enough to start the revive and that the extra range let you run further away/back to cover. Maybe that's inaccurate though.
  8. Swiffle

It's a bit disappointing, but I mainly wanted the full life rez. The med gun tends to stick onto live players rather than corpses unless I'm pretty close anyway. Also wish rezzes were tracked as stats.
  9. SvenskFisk

I got it today and can confirm that the range is the same as the previous level. Still a huge upgrade.
  10. Morvar

I demand a bug fix! For tomorrow plox!
  11. Vreki

I have not regretted getting it, even if the range may be bugged. Just report it through the ingame support system.
  12. JDCollie=VX9=

I noticed a range increase from 5 to 6. It wasn't as large as I was expecting, but it was still there :/