Is there any freaking way to deal with trolls at the warp gate?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DrBashir, Dec 1, 2012.

1. DrBashir

SargeantSnyder Has been ramminng his reaver into everything at the warpgate and for some reason his craft wont die but he could slam into mine flip it over and cause it to explode and give me TK credits?

Helios - NC

Absurd and frustrating when i have to wait 15 wait to spawn. Seemingly NO way to have ANY in game support? OR report this crap?

This only ever happens at the warpgate and the fact that he's fullspeed afterburning slamming into the building flipping upside down and wont die and i can't even TK his *** for revenge
  2. 1235421

report him thats all you can do i believe.
  3. HappyZaps

This seems to be a popular pastime at warpgates. Sure accidents happen, but obviously some people do it deliberately and repeatedly. In fact just last night a lone guy in a galaxy was preventing us from taking off by ramming/pushing and snickering about it in chat. Finally our pilot broke free -- and the guy FOLLOWED us and kamikaze-crashed into our plane when it set down on the pad at the LZ.

All you can do is report them, and hope that enough people also report them to establish that it's a pattern and not a random accident.
  4. Yeo-Yin

you can report AND go to an other cont. Or you can surender and admit that vs is better than nc :) (rp taunt, no ban please)
  5. DrBashir

I must be a fool I was looking for a report pretty angrily heh where can i find this in game?
  6. Saydian

type: /report Player's Name