NC on Waterson.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ribonucleic Acid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Ribonucleic Acid

[IMG]

How is Galaxy formed?

This is the reason we lose so much. My outfit got tired of the 1 step forward, 2 steps back NC approach and decided to screw around in WG. Also, is it just me or do the VS and TR seem to gang up on us in Indar? it is ridiculous...
  2. Havoc11

Isn't DVS on Waterson ?
  3. Ribonucleic Acid

Yeah, but number =/= coordination. We seem to hold Amerish due to our coordinated outfits being there overnight most nights, but other than that we get sammiched by the other two on Indar and Esamir...Also, never being able to pull tanks on Esamir due to our tech plant being in the middle of the goshdarn map is just ridiculous. Fix the maps to be more balanced plox.
  4. Vreki

And they say the NC cant organize anything! :D
    • Up x 2
  5. Ribonucleic Acid

Oh I forgot to mention, we then took the Gals and suicided them into the VS warpgate while someone on our comms played ride of the valkyries. debris, debris everywhere.
  6. Process39

Time to play some Jenga
  7. Ryekir

The ONLY tech plant on Esamir is in the middle; if it weren't in the middle, how else would you balance it?

You can still pull MBTs at the warpgate, or at any hacked terminal in a base owned by the faction that is connected to the tech plant. This could make for some really great moments as you have several squads sneak into an abandoned enemy base and hack out an entire armor column behind their lines.
  8. Curze

how do you manage to get ganged up by VS on Waterson? arent they like, the most horribly outnumbered VS server in the whole game?
  9. Ribonucleic Acid

my B. I never play on Esamir, don't like the layout.

You underestimate the stupidity of the NC on Water.
  10. Stringz

First.. that's a cool tower.
    Second... As part of the Purple People Eater, I fear NC more than TR in a straight up fight.
  11. OminousZ

This is what happens when kids play an adult game, no matter what game it is. What they and some people don't realize is, people, including myself have spent real money on this game to support and this behavior causes the game to slowly die. I suggest you take the pic. and send it to SOE and have them ban all those names.
  12. StormFrog

Not really. Faction populations vary a lot, depending on time of day, but it tends to be the TR with a solid lead and then the VS and NC around equal.

I have seen nights where the VS have had 70% population on a continent though. I wish I'd taken screenshots, it was pretty funny.
  13. Shockfrosted

And this is what happens when the entitled Nintendo generation grows up to become entitled, intolerant, ludicrously arrogant nitwit adults.
    I'm quite amazed how eloquently you manage to phrase your sentences, considering you're clearly typing with your ****.
  14. asuka

i always see people say nc is terrible and underpowered. but on waterson they own most or all of amerish(or did yday). if they suck so bad how did they manage to take most of a continent?
  15. Meurtos

You're one of a few.
  16. Meurtos

IF POPULATIONS ARE NOT LYING.

It took us 50% population to Amerish yesterday, vs the VS 20% and 30% TR. It takes us a pop lead of 20% to be able to do that.
  17. Meurtos

VS and NC are close, TR has the world population advantage (Thanks TB!)
  18. ziegler

Its rare that I have logged in and not seen the NC as the least pop on the Waterson server, although, NC and the VS are usually at least 5% below the TR.
  19. Sorbek

Cool pic!

As a VS on Waterson it seems the NC go looking for fights in the wrong places....can't tell you how many times I've been running through a TR base that we are taking and turn a corner with a small group of NC coming in to stir up trouble..

You guys should be hitting the I undefended places while VS and TR slug it out. Especially when your population is lower as is the case most of the time..

We generally have the same amount of people on especially in the morning. I'm always glad to see all the bases I've taken the night before retaken by NC and TR...makes certs and exp easy.
  20. RockHarder

The guns are fine, the reason NC sucks is because NC is full of bad players who thought NC would be overpowered and now they are whining that its not as easy as in beta (up till the very end).

NC needs to grow up, and if they stopped ******* around with Galaxies as shown above, maybe they could do something...
    or maybe they would rather just sulk and post crybaby threads.