NS11 GameStop Game Card Availability?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ItZMuRdA, Nov 28, 2012.

1. ItZMuRdA

So I've scoured the interwebs thoroughly for a place to purchase one of these online (including most obviously gamestop.com), and have come up short. I then decided to go to two pretty popular GameStop locations (in two different states, mind you, when I was out of town for the holiday and when I was back home). The staff there looked at me like I'm crazy and didn't even know what PlanetSide 2 was.

Why do you make it so difficult for me to give you money, SOE? And while we're on topic, do some more marketing/advertising!

Seriously, though, has anyone seen one of these cards at a local GameStop location, or does anyone know where I can actually buy one of these cards (online even)?

Thanks!
  2. Adeon Hawkwood

I don't know either, I stopped by my local Gamestop and the employee there was familiar with them but only from the Planetside website. He hadn't actually seen any of them in the store but suggested I try again later in the week.
  3. viciousmidget

Hey there did u ever find this so called card I'm in California and Ya game stop looked at me side ways as well saying they never heard of the game lol
  4. viciousmidget

5. ItZMuRdA

Not sure how much luck I'll have with local GameStops, any chance we could see this offered online at some point?
  6. Aghar30

you can get the exact same gun in game (medic only its an AR) just not all shiny looking.
  7. ziegler

I bought two of them on black friday from my local gamestop. The front desk dweeb didnt have a clue. The burnout hippy manager knew though and had to go in back and unbox them and break open the package to sell them to me.....

Never accept what the guy behind the counter at the game stop says. ESPECIALLY when it comes to Computer games. They dont deal in computer games, and rarely do they have any idea what is coming on PC or been released on PC, but they can tell you about the freckles on a soldiers **** in Halo.
    I may be just lucky though with my gamestop as I think the manager dude is actually a PC gamer or at least keeps track of them as well. But I have shopped gamestops across half a dozen states the above is always held true for myself.
  8. viciousmidget

Got it finally ty guys for the help
  9. daicon

Are these things in limited supply or something just for the launch of the game or will the NS11 be available for awhile?
  10. ItZMuRdA

I understand, but it's effectively free this way instead of spending certs or SC on it.