Shield Generators and TKing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OminousZ, Nov 28, 2012.

1. OminousZ

If you arm a generator and it explodes while friendlies are inside you get hit for TKing and it depends how many friendlies are in there...you'll get weapon locked. I hope by now people realize NOT to be in the room when the generator goes off. It will kill you and count as a TK for the original player who armed the point. Please guys/gals
  2. OminousZ

Please read
  3. TheBloodEagle

Don't think it has happen to me but if this is really happening then it definitely needs to change.
  4. Fuse

We know, and I'm pretty sure SOE knows since my friends alone sent this in as a bug report 10 times. It would also help if the noobies didn't stand there trying to knife it as it exploded.
  5. Wombat

No, no they dont. Idiots will constantly shoot at the generator, standing right next to it, until it explodes.

Every.
    Time.
    • Up x 1
  6. Fuse

Most of us know this is an issue, that's why he had to bump his own thread.
  7. OniShema

I just say get away from an armed gen in /orders,annoys the other people in /leader but keeps us from losing about 8 people who can move on to another generator.
  8. OminousZ

I'd like to think most of us know, but I don't even arm anymore because every....single...time i do, i get at least 2-3 team kills.
  9. wolfva

The only thing you can do is keep yelling, "LEAVE THE AREA! It's going to BLOW UP ya morons! And quit SHOOTING! It don't do a thing!" Then, log off before it detonates so you escape the incoming weapons lock because they ARE morons and are standing there transfixed by the pretty lights. Or, maybe they're whovians and they think the Doctor is coming to pay them a visit.
  10. OminousZ

lol, I have actually but either they're not paying attention or they don't understand