G36 error persists

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Langdale90, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Langdale90

Loading hangs at 15%. This error may be due to my connection or my video card?
    I do not know what to do. I participated in the beta to another connection
    Help please
  2. Scarecrowjnr

I had this same problem. I went into steam and right clicked Planetside 2 - Properties - Local Files - Verify integrity of game cache

if you didnt download it of steam then i dont know.
    Hope this helps
  3. Sicko

If you read the announcements section in the launcer or on this forum it will tell you that the servers are down for two hours.
  4. Veratu SOE

Do not do this if you are a Steam user. Verifying files through Steams validation process can delete up to 3GB of files and cause you to re-download them because their system doesn't do a deep level of file inspection like SOEs does.

The only validate feature you should ever use is the one inside Launchpad, on the left hand side. Click the gear/wrench and validate game assets there. It will do the right thing.
    • Up x 1
  5. Frostttt

I just got an error G37 .. would that have anything to do with the servers being down?
  6. Veratu SOE

Yes, the servers are down for updates/patches. They should be up within the scheduled time which is about an hour and 20 minutes from now (or sooner if the tasks complete early).