Getting Annoyed now

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Renny, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Renny

I really do love this game and havent been playing it for very long but in the last day the game crashes every 20-30 mins and im getting really fed up with it.. All my settings are on low, im in windowed mode and still it crashes!
  2. Zeekez

This has been annoying me too. It played fine from release till I think Saturday night when this started for me. I play medium settings with a couple on High, get around 80-100 fps normally, 60 in big fights.

Since saturday I've gotten between 5-30 minutes of playtime between crashes, I can't seem to see why. Once it crashed just as I placed c4 on a sundy and hit the detonate key. Another time it crashed when I was solo capping in the middle of nowhere with 2 other people.

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
    i5 3570 OC'd to 4.5 ghz
    GTX 560ti
    8 gigs DDR3 RAM
  3. Veratu SOE

The team is actively working through issues one by one, and some additional fixes are in the works for tonight/tomorrow. We know it's frustrating, but hang tight it's getting better with each hotfix.

Also thank you to everyone who have been supplying us with invaluable data to resolve some of these large issues as well as the obscure ones.
    • Up x 1
  4. Renny

Whats nice to see is support staff actually responding, i know its still early days but was wondering if there might be anything could do/try to help reduce the chances, would the fact i downloaded it from steam make a difference ?
  5. Meta Haze