I don't care if this is Prosieben/Sat1 or SOE's fault, I paid money and this is unplayable.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Niklasgunner, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Niklasgunner

Constant flickering, warping, I don't know if the US servers are the same but i spend 6500 Station cash on this character (woodman) It is unplayable state, heard the same from Miller.

I wish it was possible to switch characters until whoever is responsible for this fix this. I wish i didn't pay any money in the first place.
    • Up x 2
  2. Miuku

The grenade party video is pretty funny :)
  3. Niklasgunner

It is freaking hilarious to be honest.
  4. Gary

Sad part is some of my outfit have moved to the US servers simply because they get better connections and server stability :( When Woodman and Miller flocked to the US servers yesterday it barely affected my game play on the US servers. Were the EU servers were just horrendous.
  5. Niklasgunner

Sadly my outfit also plays EU. I hope this is Prosiebensat1 fault and not SOEs as it would make them look like huge jokes.
    They allready are for trusting a company that hosts casual games and has the worst TV on the country, but you can allways sink deeper.
  6. Mansen

They just applied a hotfix to Woodman - seems A LOT more stable now.
  7. Niklasgunner

Everyone in my outfit keeps warping and our sunderers are jumping and learned to hover even after the restart.
  8. Gary

Made even worse by the fact if i move i need to restart my character grinding another 30 battle ranks. Probably wont get any sort of station cash refund despite the servers been unplayable at most times during the day...
  9. BadBas

Not a lot , just a bit. Server Miller is again offline in primetime. No one cares about downtime in the morning but this is unacceptable. Every server crash u loose cert points , boosters ... . If this not get fixed soon, this game is just ****** and the next products of soe too.
    Just an example : age of conan and the secred world
  10. Mansen

That sucks - Last word on twitter was that they found a massive memory leak which caused (some?) of the rubberbanding and they were applying it.