After playing VS for awhile. Man TR really are pros.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rager, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Rager

Not sure why people whine about TR being op. VS got it all plus some. VS is so easy to play. Better tanks, better guns, better women. I think people hating on TR because of our skill :(
    • Up x 1
  2. Lausk

TR and VS are pretty close it's NC that's at the bottom right now. What I find annoying is when you fight TR most of them are usually in magriders ontop of mountains. The most stagnant gameplay ever.
  3. NightCross

true story,

must be REALLY REALLY hard to play a faction that has perfect default night camo, Floating tanks, stupid hover aircraft, and small arms that require no recoil control. oh yes.

you know what it is, they get buthurt when the meanie TR come in with organization and Stomp them into the ground.

yep thats probably it.
  4. Diamond Sword

TR doesn't have Magriders.

Also: Low recoil and no bullet drop (AKA accuracy) don't mean much when your guns only work at close range. At the ranges NC and TR can engage VS effectively, VS weapons do almost nothing.
  5. NightCross

bro, the TR dont get magriders. FYI
  6. Phrygen

This thread is shaping up to be pretty fail. Just reactionary anti-complaints resulting from faction loyalty.
    You have my permission to get buried.

PS. Reaver > Scythe
    • Up x 2
  7. Rager

I play TR only because my friends do. I would play vs because of how much easier it is and im lazy. Sadly, they don't like how they look. (not that it matters in a shooter but whatever). I would never go NC. They just don't talk to each other and whine too much.
  8. Playful Pony

This is simply false though, I'm sorry. Don't take me for some VS apologist, I much prefer to play NC or TR (and I do!), but Vanu weaponry DOES have recoil! To say it doesn't is simply false, and implies you have never even touched the faction yourself (as firing any weapon even once would prove the point), or that your trying to convince yourself and others that VS has unfair benefits that doesn't actually exsist...

No bullet drop is the VS perk your looking for. Instead of bullet drop over distance, they have damage drop over distance. If you test out some VS and TR weaponry on full auto you'll notice their recoil is very similar, with NC having slightly more than the other two. It's just as easy controlling a TR weapons recoil, as it is controlling the recoil of a VS weapon. The average VS weapon also has less spread than the average TR weapon, which is compensated for by TR weapons generally having a higher rate of fire.
  9. NightCross

i have played VS, only a few times when the servers were going down left and right , but i can tell you that their guns require no effort other then a mouse point and clicking, IF they have any recoil at all i didnt notice it, maybe i am just used to my Lynx but it seemed as if their carbines had very little.
    • Up x 1
  10. iGamer1990

Tr just have numbers but not saying they all are not ''pros''
  11. Wikileaks

12. Bejita231

Vanu - Easy mode
    TR - Normal mode
    NC - Very Hard mode
  13. Littleman

Hah... oh wait you're not joking.

Still lies. Your carbines are as accurate and affective as my T1 cycler rifle, and I have to compensate for bullet drop at the ranges I'm talking about.
  14. Diamond Sword

Accurate, yes. Effective? No. We don't have bullet drop and we have very little recoil; but our damage falls off tremendously at range. If someone is more than 30 yards away, I can still see their health bar, and see that I am hitting them, and see their health bar barely go down a pixel per hit.

The only good the accuracy does is allow VS to spray multiple people in the head at close range.
  15. Root

6/10, you forgot to mention bacon.
  16. somerandom18

TR don't have magriders
  17. Littleman

Not in my experience on the receiving end, nope. Much faster than that.
  18. Thunderhawk

Is this a troll thread ? I think it *sniff sniff* smells like one.......

This is what this thread deserves

[IMG]
  19. Darzok

I got to laugh at this its mostly people talking utter bollocks and proves there full of it or never played Vanu.

Vanu weapons have recoil but our weapons recoil mostly sideways and its not as much as the TR/NC recoil upwards any one who has used the Vanu guns would know this.

Vanu weapons have no drop but the damage drop off is large its stupidly easy to out gun the Vanu at range since our guns hit for poor damage past around 35-40m any TR/NC not holding down spaming can kill us.

I play all 3 side's the TR by far have the best guns with out question and the NC are not any where as bad as most people keep trying to force others to think they are.

TR best guns by far and the best AI Tank but sucks at AV.
    NC second best guns best AV tank by far ok AI.
    VS worst guns but most mobile tank and is good at both AV and AI.

I am not sure if its a server problem but VS weapons seem to suffer poor hit detection but that could just be miller since its up and down none stop like a cheap girl.
  20. Gary

Reaver ------> Scythe -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Mosquito :( faster speed means nothing when your not as agile or cant drop your speed as quickly or hover even half as well :( only thing it has an advantage against is when trying to run away from a lock on misisle or simply using it as transport for yourself :( Granted i still use it to fight with as its the only option. I would take a Reaver over it any day :(