I want to leave Woodman. but I'm too invested.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Faithwolf, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Faithwolf

Hi.

So, I m tired of the lag etc, I mean, Ill play wherever I can get games. I hate to throw the paying customer thing here, but I have shown support, and this isnt a gripe about the game. It's simply asking

Is a refund process available? for the items Ive bought with SC? because right now ive spent 50 quids worth of money on upgrades etc which makes me feel locked on this laggy server, so whilst there is other lower pop servers, I feel many are likely invested too much to move.

Why not add a character move to the SC shop.. that way I could move without losing things. I mean, why should I the customer lose out because two servers happen to be jammed full and unplayable.. Ill happily go to a low pop. just give me the means
    • Up x 4
  2. TheCakebuilder

Amen to this. I'm BR 16 on Woodman and although I haven't bought any SC, I would sorely miss the time I'd have wasted on my character if I have to make a new one to switch server... </3
  3. Faithwolf

I mean, Its a revenue stream, I would happily pay to either move servers, or even 'faction' transfer.
  4. wave

No one gets away from Woodman untouched.

[IMG]
  5. heyimthebanana

just wait, they have to fix it else they lose all the EU playerbase
  6. Niklasgunner

I am ******* done with this game, it is unplayable in its current state, the entire visuals disappearing, lag , flickering , low framerates , constant ******* warping making this completly unplayable. It is not some minor problem, but SOE prefers to care for how much money they currently get instead of how this performs.

GG SOE.
  7. Zaxudih

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

This really bothers me about the game. If you put a lot of time & money into the game you shouldn't have to be married to one server. I really think that locking people to a server will cause interest in the game to die off in time because you won't be able to play the game with other Planetside players you meet outside of the game. This divides the player base in a way that will eventually kill the game for any long-term players.

This is a serious issue and I'd like to hear what SOE has to say for themselves.
  8. Jawa

I hope they address this soon. Spent SC already, not really keen on making a new char somewhere else just to avoid lags
  9. Vreki

10. Ixal

EU servers are managed by Pro7 and they do not care as they likely do not get a % income of the microtransactions but are paid a fixed amount by contract which they fulfill as cheaply as possible.
  11. Dubious

Get your facts before posting ********

Servers are hosted and managed by SoE
  12. heyimthebanana

no theyre not

SOE handles all servers
  13. Ixal

If you want to believe that, fine.
  14. Zaxudih

How is this even an argument? Post source or can it, argumentation 101.
  15. Believer

Its the primary reason I don't spend money. I will not lock myself to a server. I want to be able to have the option maybe once a month, to convert all spent credits back into spendable credits, perhaps with a fair 20% loss, and move to another server at will. I see not being able to as an insult. There is only one reason we cannot do this...
  16. Ganelon

Aww, but it's just getting fun with the TR zerg being forced to become organised.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tasogie

yes I am R30 on Briggs, I want to delete that char an reroll same server but as a Vanu. but at moment that would be I lsoe 250$ (spent 7$ today) lol....It really is rude to ask people to lose all that cash an then spend it again if they want to buy the items they just had.whats even worse is Briggs is the only Au server.