Miller down AGAIN. Invincible tanks, instant repair bugs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PrincessFrosty, Nov 25, 2012.

1. PrincessFrosty

This game is f*ucked, miller has gone down constantly today, we've got invincible tanks now where putting an AV rocket right into the back of glitched out Magriders does zero damage, we've got an instant heal glitch which is instant healing tanks.

When the hell is this going to be fixed, some of us are paying for game time, this is NOT acceptable.
  2. wtfhax

3. DarkAX

I concur about the insta-repairs earlier I was fighting around the crown, took several Magrider hits and went to hide and repair to find that my tank magically repaired itself fully.
  4. Brissles

It would be nice for an official response. It would also be nice to reimburse every player at least 100 certs.

This has happened far too many times and it rolls back our well-earned stats.

If you guys at SOE seriously can't fix this yet, then reimburse us. In fact, reimburse us anyway.
  5. Vellsi

Woodman is affected, too. I assume they are in fact the same host but running separate virtual servers. Thus both are having issues at the same time (going by forum complaints around the same time). :eek:
  6. MisterAegir

Umm... spend two minutes reading what Smed is posting on Twitter. If the CEO of the company is posting about it on a Sunday then they know about it and they're working on it
  7. TSR AlexS Customer Service