Insane Lag on Woodman

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Noobv8, Nov 25, 2012.

1. heyimthebanana

Woodman worksfine

oh wait
  2. Mansen

No... for the love of... Reading comprehension. :(
    If you would use your own eyes for a second I was responding to a comment confusing the flicker with lag - they are two entirely different issues. Yes they both exist - yes they can happen simultaneously - but Flicker != Lag.
  3. MrPlow47

This is using the US client, not the PSS7 one... but these two EU servers are still hosted by PSS7? Didn't know that. :(
  4. Deezel

They didn't notify us, think all just got disconnected (at least I was just disc:d) which probably means a server crash or something like that.
  5. Reiko

Server experienced a buffer overflow due to the invalid packets received resulted by enormous packet loss upon sending to clients. :rolleyes:
  6. Lieken

I'm sure Sony run the GAME servers. Pss7 run login and customer support
  7. Mansen

No they are not - the European servers are still run by SOE.

Must be that then, yes. Haven't done much if any ground fighting today. Only dogfighting.

The clients are almost identical - the only difference currently is a single line that decides what login (and launcher) server to connect to. The only thing PSG are in charge of are their european accounts, their launcher and so forth. :)
  8. JCMarac

stop flaming each other and try to get someone to explain why are servers down and for how long
  9. Timeraider

i may not have lag really, but you know how hard it is to snipe teleporting people? very hard. And thats why i hope they really improve it.. alot.
  10. heyimthebanana

servers are hosted by SOE not pro7

yes even the EU ones
  11. aBaDmAn91

Lol :p ok :(
  12. XxSw1ftxX

Why is server down? did it crash? normally when they restart it, it comes up with a warning message? its been down a good 10-15mins now...
  13. BLa5ter

Yep Woodman has gone down, sigh, why is it always the server I pick has the most problems :/
  14. Winfernal

What is happening?
  15. MrPlow47

That's what I assumed, thanks for clarifying. People are spouting a lot of misinformation on this thread.
  16. RadicalOlly

PSS7 run all the Europe servers I thought. I'm sure on twitter SOE said with initial Europe client DL problems that the US client would still work fine with the PSS7 servers
  17. dieMaus

Snipers are overrated anyway (short respawn...) They are most usefull for killing medics/engineers and they are more or less stationary alot of times ;)
    I guess it was a server crash but who knows. I just hope they get them back up soon...
  18. Mansen

Again - no. SOE runs all of the game servers. See my above comment for clarification.
  19. Niklasgunner

He said "flickering" to discribe the ridicoulous warping on woodman which makes it impossible to aim.
  20. MrPlow47

The P7 client showed like 20 EU servers, which is why I assumed they are separated from the ones hosted by SOE via the US client.