Insane Lag on Woodman

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Noobv8, Nov 25, 2012.

1. RadicalOlly

I know it's nothing to do with my internet. The problems didn't exist in beta and have only been evident in the recent releases. I get it when I'm in areas with no fighting sometimes.
  2. Akrasjel

Yea, i had it to :(
  3. Mansen

You are mixing up the flicker bug with lag - The flicker makes your render flicker like mad and stalls your FPS most likely due to a driver crash - which results in the complete freeze for a few seconds while the driver restarts.

This is not lag. Lag is lag.
  4. CrazylikE

People denying there is lag on Woodman should go have their eyes checked or something.

And lol, wtf, we know the difference between lag and flickering issues.. jeez.
    • Up x 2
  5. Korban

This is also happening in Mallory now as we speak!
  6. MikeDK

Right, so there's absolutely nothing wrong, everyone else other than you in this thread is wrong, and they took the server down for ***** and giggles.

\^o^/
    • Up x 1
  7. Lieken

Yeah all these people saying there is no lag, you either

Haven't played at a peak time
    or
    You're lucky

The fact is the MAJORITY of people on EU servers suffer lag issues. Therefore it is SOEs problem. Do not come into these threads and throw your ***** around saying "it's fine for me omg". This thread isn't for that, and you look like a complete cretin. guise srs ur all rong there is no lag my daddy pays for my 100mb fibre line so plz guise im so much better

Have fun at school tomorrow.

Back to the topic:

Lag has been pretty bad tonight, a lot of warping and hit registration is very delayed. Guessing theyve brought the server down for a pretend fix
    • Up x 1
  8. Tytos

So when is this gonna get fixed, i spent money on this game and realy want to play it, who runs the server btw, sony or that german television company?
  9. dieMaus

Atm i could only see single ppl warping around or sth like that. So, obviously its a problem for individual ppl (otherwise they wouldnt warp from my point of view) but not from the server (because then everyone would warp around :) )
    Well if i think about it, there is a small chance that the server cant handle the lag issiue from single ppl and therefore isnt reacting as expected, who knows...
  10. Reiko

It's not a driver/GPU issue. The game runs fine. It's caused only when lag in the area occurs. A multitude of players can vouch for that.
  11. Mansen

That's not what I said, but nice of you to troll like that. :rolleyes:

I've gotten the flicker while in a completely desolate area, testing settings - So I don't buy that entirely.
  12. Herr Dreeks

Either you are completely stupid, or bloody ignorant. I have a hard time choosing wich one...
    • Up x 2
  13. aBaDmAn91

The lag was terrible, The game has been unplayable today.
  14. Lieken

Going to go for a mix of both... the guy sounds like a right pleb.
    • Up x 2
  15. Niklasgunner

You are telling people we are mixing up rubberbanding, warping and lag with "flickering". Get your eyes checked or stop trolling.
  16. rayvon

Flying about its not so bad, go and get involved in a firefight.
    There is definately lag on woodman.
  17. RadicalOlly

The servers are run by ProSiebenSat 7 but I still think SOE are to blame. They give PSS7 distribution rights but don't ensure they are of the right standards.
  18. Deezel

Thing is, depending on which continent you are the experience differs. However I think most've had problems regardless of contient from time to time. Today has just been a mess all over the planet >_>
  19. MikeDK

Stop, just stop. Mansen says it's been fine so...
  20. JCMarac

why is the server down? i cant find a notification thread...