Menu text missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by voltagex, Nov 24, 2012.

1. voltagex

[IMG]
    Bit of a strange bug - all menu text seems to be missing, only placeholders are shown.
  2. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Try logging out and logging back in to see it i makes a difference. You may also want to run a file check to verify that none of the game's assets have become corrupted. Open the LaunchPad and click on the Wrench icon in the lower left. Select Validate Game Assets and then click Validate. The program will run through a check of all of its files. If any are corrupted, Uninstall and Reinstall the game from the same menu. Run the game as administrator right after. Let me know if this helps!
  3. voltagex

No good, logging in and out made no difference and the validate function found no problems.
  4. Twist

I believe you can correct this by starting Launchpad, clicking on the bottom right hand corner language setting (with a little flag), switching it to any language other than yours, then back to your language. It is similar to a bug we thought we had squashed some time ago. Please let me know what happens with that.
  5. voltagex

That fixed it. Thanks!
  6. Karrade

Menu's constantly disappear for me, eventually they reappear after a few minutes when first logging in.