Aimbot

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fluxpod, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluxpod

Kill it fast please.Its getting quite obvious that many have it.
    You should already have the info where it can be Bought(l mao people paying a monthly sub for a hack).
    I hope you consider legal measures against these 2 guys who seem good at coding but dimm at anything else like an Elephant rectum at 2 am.
    It is Annoying as hell.
    Thanks.
    No Fps moan....Game runs fine.
    Sorry if that was against any forum rules.....
  2. Fluxpod

Or maybe hire them.Desperate times...measure...you get it.....:eek:
  3. sagolsun

I say get an external security consulting/physical security company from Russia to dox them, make sure dox leaks in the interwebs. Outsource lynching to community.

Problem solved.
    • Up x 1
  4. Fluxpod

Bump.Answer via pm or absolutly no answer due to contract terms is ok just wanted to get this across.
  5. JojoTheSlayer

Aimbot subscription?
    Now thats Pay 2 Win! "baram dum" :p
    • Up x 2
  6. RobotNinja

Good thinking. I'll bet that SOE's legal department can backtrace them and then call in the cyber police.
  7. Melete

Get use to it. I have see so many people using exploits and hacks it is not even funny. I have reported it and nothing gets done. The game will go the way of many other FPS cause no one wants to stop the hacks.
  8. Fluxpod

Last Bump.Again if this is not in your Forum Policies..sorry.It is Important tho and imo easily tracked to these 2 guys on "that" forum.So start up your lawlyers.They may not be people, but they feed on them.
  9. Jack the Smack

How are you guys able to tell someone is hacking? Do you die and scream "hacker" like a 12 year old?
  10. Arlasius

Wut ? you don't ?

/sarcasm on

i'm currently more busy PMing everyone who kill me "/t HAAXXOORRR You cheater !!!" than actually playing !

/sarcasm off

when i'm not 100% certain i keep my mouth shut ;)

haven't /t anyone yet
  11. deckr0m

this game runs @ 15fps for everybody.
  12. Fluxpod

Its pretty easy if somebody shots 10 people in 2 secs from 1200 meters(ingame meters).
    There is a whole forum for this hack where you can subscribe for 10 bucks a month for this.......
    Its not a "i got killed so i complain" thingy.Its serious buisness for soe imo.These people make a dime on their Gamemechanics.Or better,they make a dime on how to screw around with it.
    They should go all the way with this as it is affecting their Buisness.
    Or make those 2 people a deal.And make them the anti cheat developers.
    Both ways work for me,.
  13. Fluxpod

That is too extreme.But hey.Stranger things have happened on this globe.
  14. JokeForgrim

Any video or proof of any kind?
  15. Freyar

I seriously doubt anything surprising happens as often as people claim. That said, cheating will ALWAYS be an issue in any free-to-play game.
  16. HittingSmoke

FTFY.

While we're on the subject, can we get an option to block obnoxious animated signatures on the forums?
  17. RedHaro

I once did something like this on my liberator...
    Shot a bunch of zephyrs from high above, down onto a blue sunderer that was spawning a bunch of people

I managed to kill a ton of people + the sunderer

Seconds after, i got shot down by enemy AA craft... *sadface*
  18. Fluxpod

Yes.As a 8+Ps1 vet i can Understand that.But the website with the bot which is not detected is there.Its in the room and present.
  19. Fluxpod

You can add my sig to your adblock filter with a simple rightclick...
    Oh and Kewl story Brawl......Hard Kid on dat Block...
  20. Fluxpod

The Person i talk about did that with a standart weapn.
    Seriously is this 12 yr old Assumption city? Pulease.
    I am not here to cry about beeing killed, its a general problem with code injektion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.