Server queues not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jephir, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Jephir

I'm trying to join Mattherson right now. When I click Play, the "Server is Full" dialog shows that there 0 players in queue and that the estimated time is calculating. It stays like this indefinitely. Anyone know how to fix this problem?
  2. raidzero

Nope... Having the same issue. It's them again.
  3. Athelwulf

Same issue here. Update: completely shut the game off, then log back in. Cleared up for me.
  4. DancingCorpse

Having same issue. Cannot join.
  5. MasamuneX

Same :/

After losing 3 lib spawns tonight and stuck in a queue that doesn't exist D:<
  6. Bombogenesis

Having the same issue on Waterson.
    • Up x 1
  7. alililele

yep...waterson here too :(
  8. MasamuneX

also waterson, forgot to add that heh
    • Up x 1
  9. Mabo

+1 Waterson
    • Up x 1
  10. kbdrand

Same issue with Waterson. Queues showing '0' and not showing that I am a member. Then once I got in (kept exiting queue and hitting play again) I got disconnected about 5 minutes into playing. Now getting the queuing issue again.
  11. Wallonthefloor

same issue on waterson
  12. PeZzy

I'm also trying to join Mattherson and getting the 0 in queue and calculating problem. Restarted the game a few times. I am a subscriber. Didn't see this problem until after the patch less than an hour ago.
  13. Yurameki

I've tried completely restarting, no success, trying on Matherson, didn't happen until after the Server shut itself down with the message "Invalid String" and booted everyone...
  14. Zassik

Same issue...Waterson
  15. Bombogenesis

Worth mentioning I'm able to get on an NC character on Connery, but still having the same issue on Waterson.

[EDIT]: I'm showing actual numbers displayed for the queue now, but the timer is hanging at 3s.
  16. Valok

Waterson.
  17. Masternark

Also having this issue with Mattherson. If I cancel the queue, it has been randomly bringing up two different styles for the queue menu.
  18. Wallonthefloor

waterson now works
  19. Inari

Waterson, same issue
  20. MasamuneX

It's been on "calculating" for almost a half an hour now ;/