Miller queue just bugged again ...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WilliamB, Nov 24, 2012.

1. WilliamB

Stuck at 8 for 3mn now ...
  2. Karmak85

it just says calculating on mine for 10 mins now... nothing happens

This is the third day I havent been able to play at all because of the miller server problems

I played mmo's for 10 years and have never been in a launch this crappy
    THis is when you just SCRAP the miller server and put in a new one SOE!
  3. BlackSpring

4. Hawkins

Same here, stuck in the Queue, Was #4 for like 10 min, now after requeueing im stuck at #45 for ages. Was the same thing yesterday aswell.
  5. Scorponok

if you get the one that says calculating and 0 in both ques and thing more happens re-que its a bug.
  6. Andrew-Anderson

7. Guthree

yep, me as well
  8. Igard

I'm stuck at #96 here. Apparently there's 1 member in the queue, so signing up isn't a sure way to get into the game any easier.
  9. JaaR

10. Verzag

Have not been able to play since launch because of desync/lag, queue problems where i can sit at 37 players for 30 min and graphical issues. Atleast give me my station cash back that i spent so i can transfer server
  11. Sparks

12. Biertjee

It isn't buggy again. It is STILL buggy. This has been going on the whole week. It is kinda annoying me right now. Instead of putting an extra server for the "east coast" put in a extra server for europe SOE. It would help a lot!!!
  13. Igard

I left the queue at #96 and hit play. Immediately I'm #72! :D
  14. OnTheJazzTR

The queue bug is getting silly, every time myself and my other half (in the same room) try to log on and play together... one of us gets in alright, the other gets queue bug and has to keep retrying for ages. By the time we're both in, we're also both a bit fed up and don't stick around long as a result. Can happen to either one of us so it seems more down to the server than anything with our PCs.
  15. Stevil

Fix the damn Q!!! I know it's the holidays over there but that's just bad planning. Shoulda released next week and we wouldn't all be cursing the damn Q pane like slavering dogs :)
  16. Neovius

I am really getting sick of this!
  17. Arthedun

I've got this bloody problem as well.
  18. bradza

been queueing and place 11 not moveing and when i close and rejion im at place 4. sort it out this queueing is buged to hell.

i think it bug out if you alt tab out aswell