Favorite Continent?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Greystone2, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Greystone2

Over the last couple days of diligent playing, I've come to absolutely love Esamir. The continent is (imo) well laid out, bases are fun to attack, and it's beautiful to boot. Or, maybe it's just because on Waterson the Vanu tend to do amazingly well there. :p

I've come to absolutely despise Amerish. I hate it in so many ways. It seems much harder to hit a base from different angles because of the mountainous terrain in places, and I almost always find myself getting very frustrated playing it. Indar is meh. I'll play it if Vanu aren't doing well, but I wouldn't prefer it over Esamir.

So, anyboy else come to love or hate a particular continent?
  2. Mrcod

Esamir! Absolutely beautiful day and night, and I love the feel of being an infiltrator out in the snow. It's where I've spent my last two days in this game.

Honestly though, I like all three continents. Just Esamir a little more.
  3. Spectral Haze

Esamir. There's a lot less **** to get in my way while driving.
  4. Kyle_Katarn

Esamir. No night fighting.
  5. helloworldy

Esamir is my least favorite as a pilot due to fog, open areas and little cover. Other than that I absolutely love it. Amerish is...fine I guess. Not a lot I hate or love there.
    Indar is my number one. As a pilot those valleys, mountains, etc are so fun. Though Indar does provide the least number of ways to escape the main base if the whole continent has been taken by a particular faction.
  6. Elendill

I've been hopping between them all evenly, but my favorite has to be Indar, the different biomes keep making new experiences.
  7. disky00

I love Amerish, because pretty.

I love Indar, but the NC can't seem to get a break there.

Esamir is fun but it needs some more terrain variety. Glaciers would be cool, but I guess we need water first.
  8. Bags

I like Esimir. Fighting around Feyr and Eisa are my favorite.
  9. TangoQD

Absolutely hate Esamir, my favourite would be Indar, but I haven't played a lot of Amerish. Ever since I've started playing I've been wondering what a 3 way triangle shaped map would be like, with one huge base in the middle.
  10. notyourbuddy

Whichever one has The Crown. Can't zerg that fortress. Nope. No siree. Gotta storm that castle like a man.
  11. Imperialus

I like Amerish. Lots of vertical stuff for me to play around with as a light assault.
  12. VKhaun

Amerish. The rocks there seem better designed/programmed than Esamir or Indar and I find I can climb around on them and have neat firefights on uneven terrain a lot more often. For all it's rocky canyony style, Indar battles always end up on roads or in courtyards and the battles feel very flat. Maybe it's just my perception though.
  13. iGamer1990

Amerish i like the colors
  14. Mahakar

Amerish has the most interesting baselayouts for infantry and is the best-looking.

My clear favourite.
  15. Metalsnake27

Favorite for fighting: Amerish
    Favorite Design: Esamir. I just love snow places :D and Esamir is freaking beautiful.