Scopes

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Koven, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Koven

So, I've resisted posting this message for a little bit, but I can't find the answer online or in the forums. I'm willing to accept that I'm just oblivious to the obviousness of the solution and ask:

How do I use a better scope once I've purchased it?

I've already attached it and am rolling around with it. When I zoom in, though, it looks identical to how it looks when it's not attached. I've tried looking through the list of commands that might make it function differently, but no button (at least that I've discovered) makes it zoom in farther.
  2. Cer0

They automagically zoom in to their highest optic. Go from a 8x to a 12x trust me there is a difference. While we are on this subject I would like to rant about the lack of IRNV scope from beta. How come the other classes get NV scopes but the class that actually requires a scope does not...
  3. Undead Clown

Have you equiped it in your loadout slot? You have to select your rifle, then press the attachments button on the right side.
  4. Koven

Well, I purchased a 12x scope for my rifle. When I zoom in without it attached, it looks identical to the range of when I zoom in with it attached...
  5. Koven

Yeah, it's in the little attachment slot (the 4 little boxes on the right).