Hey guys look what we found

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BaneofLife, Nov 23, 2012.

1. BaneofLife

WE...WE FOUND...WATER! LOOK!

Amazing, isn't it?
    Thanks to Kneemongler for recording and uploading, my internet would have had an aneurysm if I tried to do it.
    -Connery VS, Beamers United
  2. Bags

It looks worse than WoW and Skyrim's water.
  3. BaneofLife

Eh, at least now we have some dumb pointless place to splash about, right?
  4. HELLFISH

I miss all the water in the old game. I hope the new continents will have more
  5. Gr33D

My jacuzzi! Hope more places will be found/implemented as the game progresses.
  6. Kalocin

I think I remember seeing a big pool of water in Amerish...Tried to jump into and ended up dying.
  7. BlueWaffle

This little haven was show cased by Higby a few weeks back in one of his twitch streams where he tells us about the latest game updates during beta. But grats on finding it :) Something for my magrider to glide over.
  8. Gr33D

There will come a time when some ppl will fight over "lore" rather than objectives :)
  9. General Epeen

Everybody stop fighting!

We are all going for a dip in the pool. (NC could do with a wash anyway).
  10. Kongstad

I miss water too yes, but I dont miss fighting those %/()/"#¤"@ magriders hovering on water. Hard enough to hit as it is with their sideways hovering and the loss of the lock on AV Enforcer gun for the vanguard :p
  11. Painwalker

How far up did you jump from? XD lol
  12. Painwalker

Easier to hit with lock on though at that point, so it's a trade-off.
  13. DerpyHooves

my prowler got stuck in that not too long ago. I wasnt excatly sure what it was as i wasnt wearing my glasses. I found out later after it suicided my tank.
    • Up x 1