Current Issues

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gromlac, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Gromlac

1. I paid $40 dollars for Alpha squad, but still have to wait behind 75+ people in que. (I know... QQ, right)
    Thats just not right unless all of them are alpha squad as well. I crashed twice today, and once my jet packs quit working so I had to log out and back in. So I am on my server blasting some newbs, am forced out of the game either by crashes or bugs, and then I have to wait behind 75+ people to get back in? really?

(after my giant wait to get back on the server, I will /bug report #2 and #3 in game.

2. bug: Jetpacks randomly not working again
    3. Bug: Grenades have quit exploding again if you die right after you throw it. It was fixed right before the end of beta. I dont know why it would be reverted. Those grenades are expensive.
    4. I havent noticed this yet since release, but the last night of beta really boiled my goat. Fighting at the crown, last big fight of beta, and some doosh was blaring terrible music in prox chat non-stop. I tried to mute him... didnt work. I tried to shut off prox chat alltogether... didnt work. it would revert to the default setting. Please either fix that or remove it. It would be a great feature if abuse could be prevented, but I have no idea how that could happen.

Also Devs... The changes you made to the maps between beta and release. VERY NICE!!!
  2. Dubious

Alpha squad was Smedley Cash, some gear and beta access

If you want to skip the queue, pay for the game..
  3. Sifer2

Well they never promised us login que priority for Alpha Squad. But I agree it seems stupid people that basically pre-ordered the game paying full price have to wait in line with free players. Especially since the 10%xp boost uses up your booster slot. Feels like a big rip off.
  4. Dubious

You spent 40 dollars to get SC + bonus, like beta access..
  5. Gromlac

I already had tech-test/beta access
  6. Tooks

75 people queue... giant wait... can't tell if ridiculously impatient or trolling.

Seriously, I was in a 200 person queue earlier and it took me...I don't know, about a minute wait?
  7. Gromlac

I waited for about 20 minutes before scrapping char and starting over on another server... Maybe I just had that "cant log back in" bug that they patched today.